Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Sep 28, 2020 6:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: stuck level

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
zendrix

Member #72

Jan 16, 2004 18:47
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i deeply apologize if this has been mententioned somewhere before but if it hasnt:

my familiar seems to be stuck at lvl 14 with 40 exp left till next lvl. HOWEVER, this has already been a few weeks. and i have already won around 2-3 normal duels. why is that ?
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 17, 2004 1:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoa! Good on you, Zendrix! I soon as I read you post, I figgered out what was wrong.
  I checked your account, and I was right. Well, we both were.

You were in that Aug-- New Years tournament, weren't you? Because of its freakish half-cancelation, your account is still considering you inside a tournament, thus restricting you from actually utilizing your XP. Luckily, you are still getting it. I shall have to go through every's accounts and make things better. Hmm, that is gonna be a bugger to script.
zendrix

Member #72

Jan 17, 2004 9:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

it seems to be preventing me from joining other tournys too. i mean i was able to join. and it showed up as joined. but when i check it the next day it isn't there anymore. and then i joined again and the same thing happened. and now its closed ~_~

thanks for looking into this
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Sep 28, 2020 6:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020