Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 23, 2019 16:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Stuck in canceled tourney...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Cheetarius

Member #10

Jan 13, 2004 20:05
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

My account seems to be stuck anticipating the Auldlangsyne tourney. Am I really that glitch prone?
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader

[Editted by Cheetarius on Jan 13, 2004 20:05]
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 13, 2004 22:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay, first off, there are several other people who get more glitches than you.

Second, I never thought of actually looking at the people who got stuck in those freakish turn-of-the-year fake cancellations. I suppose there are a lot more people like you. I would also assume that being in that tournament would not do anything to you except look ugly.

So I can get around to removing it, yes. What I really need is more handlers to check for things that no longer exist, not so much for errors like this, but more for back-up errors that occur on my server. That one time everything went backwards one week in time really screwed things up.
Cheetarius

Member #10

Jan 13, 2004 22:45
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So, basically, give you time to get around to it. xD Hee, congrats on the job, too, forgot to say that. Wish you the best of luck!
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Jan 16, 2004 24:52
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just won a battle with my familiar Render against aaron32neo. I used a talisman in that battle, yet I still have one in my inventory. Is this a glitch, or did I somehow remove it when changing my AI fot the battle?
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Jan 16, 2004 11:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well Lunar_Mage, it looks like you did use a tailsman in your last battle. Are you sure you didn't have more than one? If you've won any tournaments you could have gotten another one from that or the Christmas give away...I'm pretty sure that you could only get 1 free relic, or at least of one kind. Anyway, just try to remember if you could have had more than one and that'd answer your question. If not I don't know what I'm talking about or MM messed up again.

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Jan 16, 2004 13:27
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm pretty sure I only had one talisman, as I lost any tounaments I participated in. I also only took one talisman in the Christmas Contest. Thanks for your help, though.
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 17, 2004 1:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, it is very much possible that you did use a Talisman and that you did only have one in your inventory.

I dunno why, but relics do not always deplete. Should I be concerned? Not really. I really rather concentrate on making the new battle system work than the old one. It is a tricky problem to try and fix, too, since I know it works sometimes; sometimes it does not for whatever reason.

The way I see it, why complain about it? More power for you!
LeeTupper

Member #42

Jan 18, 2004 13:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Minty, I signed up for the spirit tourney, but it says I didn't. What the hel is up with the tournaments?
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
MintMan

Member #1

Jan 18, 2004 14:22

Wait, I think I might know this one.

It is probably the same problem as before with people -- well, what this post was originally about -- stuck in a cancelled tourney. I know you were enlisted in one. Its status of you still being in it collided with being in a new tournament, thus making cancellation soup for everyone.
  Boo. Problems suck. From one little thing snowballs problems that threaten to crush entire cities.

Soooo..... I'll make a tournament around Orm just for you to makes up for that, and it'll be over before the February tourneys!... which I also have to make!
LeeTupper

Member #42

Jan 20, 2004 9:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks, Minty! This will really be helpful!

(Has anyone else noticed minty acting 00ber-nice recently? Christmas contest, free relics, tourneys out the whatever you want to say...)
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Camo

Member #5

Jan 21, 2004 9:22

Whats the only reason he would start being 'uber' nice all of a sudden.

MINTYS GOT A GIRLFRIEND LALALALALALA LA.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 21, 2004 12:20

On Jan 21, 2004 9:22, Camo shoulda said:

Whats the only reason he would start being 'uber' nice all of a sudden.
  MINTYS GOT A BOYFRIEND LALALALALALA LA.

There ya go, Camo-ie, I fixed your post. Much better now...
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

MintMan

Member #1

Jan 21, 2004 19:24

On Jan 21, 2004 12:20, MadGoblin said:

There ya go, Camo-ie, I fixed your post. Time for me to die! Lalala!

Yeah, I think that works a bit better.

Nice? What the Hel are you talking about, you ****in' ****head. Why don't you just **** ******* **** **** **** **** your ***** and ***** **** *****!!!
  No, I am not being nice. I would be nice if I had a GF, tho'. Man, would that be sweet.

But even tho' Gobbo is all the way back in Toledo, I think he can vouche for me on this one -- no, I do not have a girlfriend. Massachusetts has as much a deficit of blind women as Ohio does

EDIT: Oh yeah, I am giving out more free relics since I always do whenever new relics are added to the game.

[Editted by MintMan on Jan 22, 2004 22:31]
Camo

Member #5

Jan 23, 2004 6:50

You probobly get heaps of women, just get too drunken to remember it
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 23, 2019 16:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019