Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 2:13 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Possible eek-ness?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kamakami

Member #64

Dec 29, 2003 14:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just checked the tournament standings... and I find myself on the 3rd page. Now I don't want to be complaining about (and trying to act like I can rise above my-) BD sucki-ness, but I am wondering how I dropped down to having about 50-something points when I could have sworn at one point that I had 100-something... Is it faulty memory? (I was on the first page at one point, that I know) Did I lose points from losing in tournaments? I didn't think so because I didn't think you lost points. I didn't fight anyone weaker, I think... Is it a mistake, or did I do something bad?
These hands of mine glow and ROAR!
  They tell me to defeat you, so here I go!
  Take this!
  My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 29, 2003 23:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Losing points! This could be a most grievous error.

In tournaments, point amounts only go up, not down. The decrease of them could only occur by clearing one's account.
  *looks*
  ..... um, Kami?

#  Pts   Name   Familiar Lvl  Species     Wins  

26 294 Kamakami Sneasel 8 Kamaitachi 16 / 39

That is you, right? Place twenty-six with almost three hundred points?
  I think I might know what this is.... yai!

Yep, I was right. You big silly! You were looking at the normal ranking page, not the tournament ranking page. There are two seperate ranking systems. Well, three, actually: Normal Points, Valour Modified Points, and Tournament Points.

Ooooo, you owe me big for this.
  *reads most recent blog about something that happened between this KK and friend Raichu*
  .... okay, that will do.
Kamakami

Member #64

Dec 30, 2003 17:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Waitaminute. What did you say about reading the recent blog entry? You read my blog? Really? *flattered*
  But wait again... what did you say about Raichu? There's no way you should know about her unless you read something I said about her.... just what was it you read???? *worried*
  I have no idea, but if you read what I think you did... I should be more worried than I am... as you should NOT have read that... not that I'm mad or anything..
  And sorry about the looking at the wrong stat ranking thingy. Sneasel does not suck anymore! Ha!
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 31, 2003 12:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, I read it, then told Ems 'bout it. ... as well as anyone I run into on the street... and a few priests and nuns... and your parents... and this delicious ham sandwich I had for lunch. Oh, and of course, the Peanut Butter Monster.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Kamakami

Member #64

Dec 31, 2003 16:29

WHAAAAAAAA? SO YOU read my blog? Wait--how did you get the address..? And you didn't really tell all those people... my parents don't know! Nyaaaaaaaaa.
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
Camo

Member #5

Dec 31, 2003 17:11
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whats a blog and why does it mean so much to you?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 31, 2003 21:55

Well, I believe it was a link provided from your website, which should be linked from any of your accounts. So, one day I was just admiring your sites pro-Naga nature when I stumbled upon all the good stuff. So now, everyone can find it! Isn't that great? Huh? Huh?
Kamakami

Member #64

Jan 1, 2004 15:05

Well, I guess it's ok that you read it, I just wanted to know how you found it..
  But don't go sharing it with EVERYBODY! Not everyone needs to know...
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
Blade

Member #99

Jan 3, 2004 21:32

Hey Kamakami have you noticed that Alper has a lvl7 kamaitachi pup called Sneasel as well?
  Is there a connection or is it just an out burst of stupidity from me?

Hallucinating Cleric: "I'll stop you! Take that.... and that... and TOWERS OF PROCESSED CHEESE!"

Kamakami

Member #64

Jan 5, 2004 16:10

No, I didn't, but I've noticed it now... Grrrr.. stealing my ideas... (with my luck, it was probably the other person who named their Kamaitatchi Sneasel first!)
  But my Sneasel is better! It could beat that one any day... And besides *cute look* I know you all love my Sneasel better, right?
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 6, 2004 16:53

On Jan 5, 2004 16:10, Kamakami said:

... I know you all love my Sneasel better...

Hmm, I sure hope that's a creative euphanism!

Anyhoo, a KamaI named Sneasel is to be expected, just like a Nidhogg named Dragonite (or more preferable Smaugh) or a Hrimfaxi named Rapidash (or as a true pimp would, Shadowfax). These are just popular names for creatures of the same species ... um, thing. Sneasel is a sneaky weasel, so what else would your average PokeFan name it but after their favorite egg stealer? Common sense! However, don't get me started on the mismatch animal species name transcending dubs. Ugh! (Dragonite the Hrimfaxi? What the...?)
Kamakami

Member #64

Jan 7, 2004 19:25

No, no, no. The Ideal Nidhogg name is Rayquaza. Who is the best dragon ever! (In my opinion...)
  And if I got a Tatzelwurm--I would name it Oscerot... *extra points to anyone who knows where that comes from*

Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
dracon

Member #143

Jan 10, 2004 24:14
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey hey the most common name for a six legged dragon that blows steam is stanley and it is in a book Dragon Pedestel from piers anthony greatest writer it was xanth novel dragon...dragon...i love dragons and i devoted all dragonony things and dragons to be named stanley and all sea gull thingies lesters................
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade"
   (Mine)"When Life Gives You Water, Have Fun"
Kamakami

Member #64

Jan 10, 2004 24:19

Whoa... what are you saying? I think I missed that... all of that... Want to try again? And I guess stanley is an admirable name.. However, any PokéFans should go with Rayquaza. As of now.. (I'm waiting for my Dragon/Steel or Dragon/Ghost types people..)
  Take this!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
LeeTupper

Member #42

Jan 12, 2004 9:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

He says it's the name of a steam breathing dragon in a Piers Anthony novel.

Hmmm... I like Orm for my worm. Wildthing is a solid name for a Monoceros.

I don't know about Rayquaza. Those defenses and a 4x ice weakness reeks of Ice Beam pwnage.
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 12, 2004 13:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Jan 10, 2004 24:14, dracon said:

Hey hey the most common name for a six legged dragon that blows steam is stanley and it is in a book Dragon Pedestel from piers anthony greatest writer it was xanth novel dragon...dragon...i love dragons and i devoted all dragonony things and dragons to be named stanley and all sea gull thingies lesters................

Xanth, heh. I've read a couple of those from my local library's collection of old sci-fi. Not sure if I read Dragon Pedestal, though. The head librarian has a habit of not ordering serieses in order. I think they have the first, second, and fourth and I didn't bother reading the fourth, cause I'd never read the third.

A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

If you're having a problem with your woman, you don't go get another woman. Then you just have 2 problems. ~Frank Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond
Ishamael

Member #142

Mar 3, 2004 19:52

Uhh...Order in Xanth doesn't have much impact on the story...some but not enough to really worry about. I've read the 1st, 2nd, and some around 15, and I understood it, so the order in the stories doesn't matter much
Ishamael

Now working on a new Gym...hoping it'll be better than before

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 2:13 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022