Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 24, 2019 7:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: FoxMcBlur Just....Vaporized?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 10, 2004 1:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So, MintMan, are you going to fix the double-win error that's came up on Asfaloth or what is going on?

LieutenantEagle
  Post Scriptum A Cookie to whoever can tell me Saruman's Elvish name. Kudos (and kupos) to whoever knows where Asfaloth is from.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 10, 2004 8:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

detdetdet... Don't you read? That was me modifying Camo's post! I mean, could I make any more clear? (well, I suppose saying "I am MadGoblin modifying Camo's post with MM's password" would be, but I already practically said that!)
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

MintMan

Member #1

Jan 11, 2004 14:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, can't you read, man? I have been gone for a week -- longer, in fact. How can I fix something that I am not even around for.

Double wins, eh? This is the first I heard of it. I can reduce your win percent-ness, but I do not really know what to tell you about the error. By all right, there should not be one. Only thing I can think of is that the script ran twice at the same time... which is actually very possible.
  Eww, I should check up on that.

Wow, Raicho looks.... just like it did two months ago. It is nothing compared to my Hrimfaxi sketches... which do not even exist.... um, yeah.
LeeTupper

Member #42

Jan 12, 2004 9:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Minty, I think that in the ancient history of my 'worm, it may have picked up a double loss. I just shrugged it off then, as I was just beginning, but now that we're on the subject, I may as well mention it. It was only my 2nd, 3rd, or 4th battle that it may have been. Sorry about telling you so utterly late, but I sort of didn't really care until now, now that I'm getting up there.
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 12, 2004 13:36

(In reference to LE's PS In high-elven (I believe the Sindarin form) Saruman is Curunir. And Gandalf is Mithrandir for those who want to know. And I am Khilerril, seeker of enlightenment!!! (ok, I made the last one up, but it's real elven Check the translator. Split into syllables it means "Khil"- follow "er"- one "brillience (of)" which I adapted to mean lone seeker of brilliance/enlightenment. Neat, huh?
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

If you're having a problem with your woman, you don't go get another woman. Then you just have 2 problems. ~Frank Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond

[Editted by Battalon127 on Jan 12, 2004 13:37]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 12, 2004 14:44

Er... yeah. I think that Schreaken got some of that double loss as well. Tho', for me, it's like... septle loss. Yeah, 'tis the ticket...
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 13, 2004 24:48

I said "what does it mean", not "what is the name". You didn't complete the second half, namely providing the translation for Curunír.
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 13, 2004 9:10

Oops, my bad. The meaning of Curunir is "The One of Cunning Devices."
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

If you're having a problem with your woman, you don't go get another woman. Then you just have 2 problems. ~Frank Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 13, 2004 13:58

Hmm....according to the Appendices, it is "man of skill". All right, I'll buy your answer.

* gives Battalon127 a virtual Cookie *

LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?

[Editted by LieutenantEagle on Jan 13, 2004 13:59]
LeeTupper

Member #42

Feb 18, 2004 8:56

Mints, Orm just went POOF! Nothing's displaying, no battle log, no familiar, nothin'. Poor critter.
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 18, 2004 22:05

Orm, Level 9 Tatzelwurm Kitten
  Experience: 1421
  XP Needed for Level Up: 199

Elements:
  Bestial
  Serpentine
  Attributes:
  Health: 256
  Magic: 145
  Strength: 60
  Speed: 64
  Agility: 70
  Defense: 62
  Arcane: 49
  Virtue: 51
  Strike: 57
  Attacks:
  Pounce:
  Practice Rating - 100%
  Type - Bestial
  20 Power Physical Attack
  Frighten:
  Practice Rating - 100%
  Type - Bestial
  Decreases Enemy's Strength by 20%

Doesn't look too "poof" to me.

If anything ever looks like it has gone wrong, try refreshing before assuming that it went away.
Lunar_Mage

Member #148

Mar 6, 2004 15:56
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I am currently waiting to engage in a battle, yet I am unable to manually enter commands for Command AI. I have it set on Automatic AI for now.
MintMan

Member #1

Mar 6, 2004 16:23

Oh, thankee for informing. I am adding the BD:M4 system right now, and it had a chance of musserin' stuff like that up. I'll get right on it.

* gives Lunar_Mage a virtual cookie *

Wow, that was a simple problem if I have ever seen one. All fixed. Just in case you don't get back in time, I somewhat fixed your AI. You still prolly might wanna change it.

[Editted by MintMan on Mar 6, 2004 16:29]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Aug 24, 2019 7:31 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019