Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 7:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: FoxMcBlur Just....Vaporized?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Dec 24, 2003 1:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just logged into my BD account, and for some reason all of my stats are at zero, I have no spells, and I still have my WyrdWater and Talisman relics.

The last time I checked, I was at Level 20...could this be related to that delay of challenge that was made because Six_Grey did not accept my battle engagement?
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 24, 2003 6:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, I would just call this "random server error". You just got the (un)luck of the draw and had your guy reduced to nothing. It may have happened to me before, I don't remember... Pretty much, Ems is just gonna have to take time out of his lazy schedule to manually fix it.

And I mean manual! He has to get out a tool set and everything plus a pile o' wood scrap!
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Lugia7777

Member #79

Dec 24, 2003 7:08
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmmm... I think the same thing happened to my Hrimfaxi. Before I won the tourney, I'm sure my Hrimfaxi's level was originally at 16 already. But when I won, it said that I leveled up to 16! That must mean that my Hrimfaxi probably regressed a level! Could you investigate the matter, MintMan? I just want to be sure. Thanks.
writer77

Member #4

Dec 24, 2003 11:21
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think your level was at 15 during the tournament, at the very least. I checked because I wanted to see if you were in a lower level than me, since you would win that tourney if you were. I may just be remembering wrong, but I think that's what it was.
Endless Horizon: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/verdegym
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
Lugia7777

Member #79

Dec 24, 2003 14:22
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Geez. I seriously forgot. I'm gonna wait for MintMan to say something, just to be sure. Maybe it could just be my bad memory (lack of sleep).
Rook

Member #112

Dec 24, 2003 21:30
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Happened to me before,too! My familiar's name was gone! But I can't remember what else, though. But when everything was fixed, he got a level up and his new move was maxed out!
How did it feel meeting so many trainers like yourself in your travels? What was awoken inside you? I want you to hit me with it all! Now, bring it!

~ Steven: Ruby/ Sapphire version champion
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 24, 2003 22:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well that is wack; you do not even show up in the Dreaded Nidhogg Script. That is supposed to fix all stat discrepencies.

Well, Six is nixed, too, so that means that the cancellation script is broken again. That sucks; it has been like that for quite some time now, but again, no one is reporting these things.

I'ma gonna get right on its, yo.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 3, 2004 13:01

MintMan, you need to put in a Poke function into Battling Dragons that lets you "poke" a person who you are challenging to hurry up and accept your match. What say you?
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 3, 2004 15:35

Well, a poke function wouldn't speed anything up if its what I think your suggesting. I mean, consider that a challenge is issued via email. So, is someone is slow responding, they just aren't checking their email. Therefor, a poke would coax them to hurry up... with another email? If they aren't checking it in the first place, more won't really help the matter.

Also... uh... Raicho sketches for no reason!
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Jan 3, 2004 22:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You had I reason! I made you dig them out last night. It would kind of help if you had the right URL too. I do believe there should be a 4 instead of a 5. *prepares to be clobbered by the guys* I hope it looks more cuddley and cute when it is colored. I hate it when people don't respond to challenges within a week *coughLEcough*

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 4, 2004 17:04

Ahem! I respond to challenges as quickly as humanly possible, I thought you'd know that by now.

In any case, the "poke" function would be more like a pester to all your instant messengers, e-mail, cell phone, BD, REL, forum, and whatnot else.
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 6, 2004 16:44

Actually, the link is right, but GeoCities is busted, so they don't allow straight linking to their picture files. Dorks

And, LE, I think you already know that your proposal is either impossible, too resource consuming, or lame. But, fear not, for Ems has some form of rectify in planning: a response rating, telling how "respondible" the challengee is to challenges. Ie, some number generated from length of response if response at all. So, you know the duds from the spuds! (Go, Battle Potatoes!)
Camo

Member #5

Jan 6, 2004 22:02
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

An image hosted on geocities

EDIT: Teh MM sez: pickie into linkie! And I are teh MM!

So yeah.

[Editted by MintMan on Jan 7, 2004 19:00]
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 7, 2004 9:12

ok Camo, you made your point, but your image is widening the page so it doesn't fit nicely in my browser.
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip! ~Homer Simpson

We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans. ~George W. Bush
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 7, 2004 15:01

Is everyone now posting George W. Bush quotes in their sigs?

LieutenantEagle
  "Africa is a country suffering from incredible disease."
  President Dubya
Camo

Member #5

Jan 7, 2004 17:53
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I would resize it, but any picture with me in it shouldn't be resized, I dunno why, it just shouldn't.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jan 7, 2004 19:03

Tho' the Ems is gone, his power and anger over the scourge of page widening still stands! ... and knowledge of his password!

I said I GeoCities doesn't allow direct linking, as in to the image itself. You are using off-site displaying, a world of difference. And, by the who, since you text-atize it, also doable. I, however, am lazy. So on you all. The URL is 100% correct, you just have to, like, enter it twice. Stupid GCs...
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Jan 7, 2004 19:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Uhhh...what are you talking about? The last time I checked geocities doesn't let you post pictures uploaded their anywhere else, or even direct link to them. Hmmm...that looks an awful lot like somewhere around here...creepy. Anyway, I'm still waiting for a picture of the new critter that I'm too lazy to look up the spelling of.

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jan 7, 2004 21:41

Umm, Ems?

There's something wrong with the BD system. I got two wins for defeating Zelda, a LV4 Hrimfaxi. I did not challenge anyone else with Asfaloth prior to this, so I should have only one win?

....Strange. What is the problem?

LieutenantEagle
  "We have faced challenge."
  ~President Dubya - and we have conquered thems too.
Battalon127

Member #25

Jan 8, 2004 9:14

On Jan 7, 2004 15:01, LieutenantEagle said:

Is everyone now posting George W. Bush quotes in their sigs?

LieutenantEagle
  "Africa is a country suffering from incredible disease."
  President Dubya

I believe I started the Dubya quotes. At least I never saw any before I started using them.
A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it. ~George W. Bush

If you're having a problem with your woman, you don't go get another woman. Then you just have 2 problems. ~Frank Barone, Everybody Loves Raymond
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Mar 28, 2024 7:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022