Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 15:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Auldlangsyne Tourney

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Dec 20, 2003 15:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Umm, MintMan. On the Geezer Tournament, it says that the tournament was supposed to commence on December 12. I don't know about where you live, but it's way past that here in California...and I think in the rest of the world as well.

Did something go boom, or has some Perl decided to go on strike yet again?

LieutenantEagle
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 20, 2003 15:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Blutty Hel, man! This is the third freakin' topic about this! Tournaments were delayed. If it has not started, go look at the blutty thing and see that it has been relocated to the twenty-sixth instead of the twelve due to errors caused by a tie in the Second December tournament.

And for Odin's sake, stop making posts about errors that do not exist and topics that have been addressed five times before! I am sure all of the denizens of the forums are getting mighty mad of clicking on posts that say nothing but the same stuff they have already read again and again.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Dec 21, 2003 15:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

How far back are you gonna keep pushing everything? I know that you had to and blah blah blah, but just the other day it had been pushed back to the 23rd. =S You said something about an error in the December second tournament...that shouldn't have anthing to do with us, should it?

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

MintMan

Member #1

Dec 21, 2003 19:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It had something to do because someone in the December2 tourney was also in another; I think it was the greater. I do not think any more tourneys were linked between there.

At any rate, just because of that one person, things had to be pushed back, which pushed back the Geezer because other people in the Greater were also in that!
  I pushed back both initially, but that is only because I wanted to know when the December2 would end for sure; the error created quite a bit of problemness in calculating end dates.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 15:17 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022