Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 17, 2024 21:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: That isn't supposed to happen...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Ash10

Member #3

Dec 18, 2003 20:40
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

http://realitysend.com/cgi-bin/bddna/browse.pl?t=greater

Would their be a reason that nothing is going on, yet we are supposed to be 2 days into the tourney?
NOVA Mod Team Leader

OG Network Executive

[Editted by Ash10 on Dec 18, 2003 20:40]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 18, 2003 22:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, this sorta goes back to the original post about tourneys not going on when they were supposed to.

See, when the one tourneys were delayed, it screwed with the allotment of the other tourneys going on at the time. Since I had to push back the Greater, it was pushed back beyond the possible start date. So, technically, this tourney never began.

Yes I did realize it. Unfortunately, I had finals to study for, so I could do nothing about it for days. I was hoping to have it fixed (which is in fact what I am doing on-line right now that I am home and done with school) before anyone noticed, or at least before anyone made another stupid, worthless post for the BD forum to get one or two replies and junk the place up.
Ash10

Member #3

Dec 19, 2003 8:31
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, if there is an easier way to post this to you, without junking the place up, tell me

Damn, just noticed. With the new end date, it overlaps one of the other tourneys I am in since that didn't get pushed back...
NOVA Mod Team Leader

OG Network Executive

[Editted by Ash10 on Dec 19, 2003 8:33]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 19, 2003 13:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, that other tourney (Geezer, right?) is gonna be pushed back to. Luckily, no one in it is in any of the other Christmas tourneys, and the Geezer will not be pushed back enough to conflict with the upcoming New Years tourneys.

Shock! More than two replies! This topic has use!
writer77

Member #4

Dec 19, 2003 19:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

And while we're on the subject of this tournament, I actually might almost stand a chance of winning. I mean, for the first time since tournament's started, the one that I'm in isn't overly crowded with beasts of the equine type. Beanyjoe already handed the only horse in the tourney one loss, and if someone else can do the same, I pretty well have it won. I mean, my Shadow Burner will obliterate everything but that horse... hopefully. I'm not too sure how it'll do against the Basilisk, but I think it should work.
Endless Horizon: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/verdegym
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 17, 2024 21:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022