Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 14:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: 10-level Boost Points

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Dec 18, 2003 16:24
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoa. When I used a boost point to boost my arcane at level 11, it did that and also boosted my other stats. Was that supposed to happen, or did my familiar's stats growth get halted because of my unused boost point? I know that in addition to my arcane going up by about 20, my health went up about a 100 and my magic went up too.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 18, 2003 22:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh yeah. The boost page. That would explain it.

As you know, a new statistic system was recently implemented in BD. Every once in a while, I would notice that someone would be escaping these bounds. I could not figure out why, however. I had replaced all of the battle scripts.

The boost script was the missing key. I dunno why I did not think of that earlier. Yeah, that was not supposed to happen. I shall have to run my Nidhogg script to fix your stats.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 14:38 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022