Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Sep 28, 2020 7:43 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Unwanted account?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kamakami

Member #64

Dec 15, 2003 20:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I just remembered--I have this account on BD called Kawakami. Back when accounts had to be activated yet could not due to the addrsss being blocked as spam and everything was confused. I don't even know how I ended up making another account, but I did, and it is this one. I was meaning to say something about this for forever, but kept forgetting... Anyway--I haven't been cheating with the account or anything, I lent it to one of my friends, but they lost interest, and you can check, the account should be quite inactive. What I'm trying to say is... can it be deleted? (This was all brought on by me accidentally typing a 'w' instead of an 'm', causing me to log into the wrong account, as they both have the same password... heh.)
  That is all.
These hands of mine glow and ROAR!
  They tell me to defeat you, so here I go!
  Take this!
  My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 15, 2003 22:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, it could be deleted, but the possibilities are slim. So long as it is a confirmed account, it will not be deleted.

Deleting unused accounts takes time on my part. If I ever transfer servers or something, I delete them, or if I am running low on memory. Otherwise, they just sit there should a person ever regain interest. It has happened before; someone begged me to delete their account (as tho' it caused them pain?), but lo and behold, a year or two later they were back.

I am not saying this would happen to your friend, but it is my reasoning.
Battalon127

Member #25

Dec 16, 2003 13:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yah, I'm glad MM doesn't delete inactive accounts. I haven't actually done anything BD (except for watching the slow progress on the RPG) for quite a while, but if I ever get internet access at home, I plan to pick it up again. (Please don't delete me for mem )
Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip! ~Homer Simpson

If you've been laid off from work, you're 100 percent unemployed. ~George W. Bush
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Sep 28, 2020 7:43 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2020