Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 17:35 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: December 2nd Tourney

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
dracon

Member #143

Dec 12, 2003 20:12
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The December @nd tourney has been done since yesterday and it still has not announced the winners is their somekind of wait period!
"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade"
   (Mine)"When Life Gives You Water, Have Fun"
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 13, 2003 2:18
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Right you were, Dracon. I typically try to check the tournaments to make sure things are running smoothly, but for the last, oh, week, I have been in non-stop studying mode for quite literally consecutive daily exams. Oy veh, it is not even finals yet.

Apparently, when I fixed that tie between Bain and Ryen5, something became unusually screwed up. The battle merged somehow with another result, thus counting that fight as never taking place.
  As with many things on RE, a single space fixed all problems. A few tournaments have been delayed, so I had to delay thusly some more starting dates as everything was frozen for a bit.
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 13, 2003 10:38
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

While on the subject of tourneys, I don't think the wins from the last one I was in have shown up in my acct.
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 13, 2003 11:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

The December4 one? *looks* Well, you are level eleven, so I would say that it all took.

What makes you think otherwise?
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 14, 2003 10:34
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wins were 23 when I defeated you, but I had about 2 or 3 wins in tourney, and haven't seen those show up at all. Wins were 22 before I started tourney, and your battle came about midway through (hence 23).
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 14, 2003 14:17

Wait, do you mean your actual tournament battles? Are you complaining about those not showing up in your win ratio? The actual battles that are part of the tournaments, right?

.... Cheet, those do not count. It says so when you sign up that it is completely seperate from the normal web battles; they do not contribute to your wins and losses. You went from twenty-two to twenty-three because my fight is the only one that actually mattered; tournaments are something that exist so that you can fight without marring your record (although at much suckier XP, which is the reason they exist).
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 18, 2003 21:13

Meh, I need to stop going to Catholic High, missing all the important stuff.

I remember someone sayin something about only wins counting in Tourneys, bah. Okay, I think I'm just gonna shut up for a few months. *lurk*
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 18, 2024 17:35 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022