Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 15:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Beat Kero...wha?!?!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 6, 2003 16:17
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whoa. Pyrus just beat Zig. That is some crazy stuff right there, folks. MM, exactly HOW did Pyrus just beat Zig? *confused* Was it him not getting poisoned in the beginning of match?
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
Zedd

Member #76

Dec 6, 2003 19:39
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Weirdly enough, Dai-Sho actually managed to beat a Nidhogg (which happened to be a level above me). Strange that. Is it month of strange occurences (defeats) or something?
- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

Ryu
: 3 pictures done
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 6, 2003 20:37
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Kamai's beating Nidd's isn't that rare, if you've got a medium level Kamai, it's fast enough to get in serveral hits on the Nidd, and dodge a few of the Nidd's hits. So, even though the Niddhogg has some pretty hurtful blows on the Kamai, it can still beat 'em.

What was odd about my battle was that neither one of us had any kind of type advantage over the other, yet I still won with about 100 HP or so. That's just kind of freaky.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 7, 2003 24:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Poison. All the poison.

I have close to twice the arcane as you had virtue, yet I still managed to fail. That is just freaky. Stranger yet, all of my speed reduction did not seem to have that great of an effect on your. No Bite miss-ature on your part also sucked quite a bit.

I challenged you over other Nidhoggs because I had seen you using Swift Wing in a recent battle log. I forgot that you did not necessarily have to keep up the tradition. I figgered that a Petrify would have canceled it right out, but no go. Boo.

A loss was bound to come sometime. It came now since this is the first creature of mine that has not had the web-hit-advantage system that makes creatures act more instead of boosting stats every hour. No more acting eight times in a row for me

And it is not like this is the first time I lost, for you new peoples. I gots plenty killed back on Virtual Avenue by a few, including the number one keeper Camo himself.

Anywho, good on you, Cheet. I shall be back... for revenge!
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 7, 2003 5:20

Whee, I'm gonna get my butt kicked!

Wait...

Edit 12-07-03 8:40 PM =
   What the...? My stats seem to have gone down after the battle in tourney. I had had HP of 400 and Virtue of 66, but now it's gone down...what's up with that?!

[Editted by Cheetarius on Dec 7, 2003 21:40]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Dec 8, 2003 12:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, that. I was around when Kero found that.

See, he ran this script to "de-power" pretty much any creature at the 2nd or 3rd stage so that there wouldn't be a jump in stats between a, say, Nidhogg egg and hatchling, thus making the fight between them more fair. Mainly, this was done for tourneys.

Anyhoo, this scripts are tricky little boogers and sometimes people slip through the cracks. Aparently, you a few other people were in this selected group and, when fighting you, Ems caught his mistake.

Whee! Ans'ring stuff for Gud! Do-di-do-di-doo!
Cheetarius

Member #10

Dec 8, 2003 18:17

Meh, stinky tourneys. My virtue was at 44 before I leveled to L10, and now it's back to that again, except now I have no bonuses at all.

Edit 4:21 12/12/03 -
   Hey, Mint, what are the default stats for a L11 Nidhogg Hatchling with none of the boosts (like one you get an sign-up, and one for L10)? As far as I can tell, the boosts I had are gone. The two I had were Health (sign-up) and Virtue (L10). Is it possible to get these back if they are, in fact, not there?

[Editted by Cheetarius on Dec 12, 2003 17:23]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 15:58 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022