Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 9:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Can't sign up for the Fifth Monthly Winter Tournament!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Lugia7777

Member #79

Dec 1, 2003 8:29
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No! MintMan, why can't I sign up for the Fifth Monthly Winter Tournament? Is it because the ending date for the Turkey Prime is the same date as the starting day of this tourney? How can people who participate in one tourney be able to participate in another tourney if the dates are in conflict?

One suggestion I have is to move the starting dates for the monthly tourneys a bit later, to maybe around the 5th or 6th. That way, any tourneys scheduled near the end of the last month have enough time to finish, so that people (like me) in those tourneys can join up with the new monthly tourneys.

*EDIT* Just modified some punctuation errors, that's all. */EDIT*

[Editted by Lugia7777 on Dec 1, 2003 8:31]
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 1, 2003 8:51
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

..... no. No, that is not is at all. You are supposed to choose which tournaments you want to participate in. You can't win 'em all. That is the reason schedules are even made up and why start and end dates are there.

If tournaments conflict, that is because they are supposed to. The Hallowe'en tourney conflicted with the November ones because it gave out such a great prize; same thing goes for the Thanksgiving ones.
Lugia7777

Member #79

Dec 1, 2003 21:27

Awww... Oh well. There's always the Christmas tourney (if there is any). Will there be a Christmas tourney? I mean, you have a tourney for every special day for the past two months! So I'm guessing that you gotta have a Christmas tourney and/or a New Year's tourney (call it the Auld Lang Syne Tourney).
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 2, 2003 9:27
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Umm... sure! Freakily named New Years tourney here we come!

Yeah, there is going to be a Christmas tourney as well. It will be just like the Thanksgiving, two for the higher level regions. I do not know what seasonal relic it will give out, however. Hmmm.... relic.

In fact, I gotta get making tournaments for the anywho-sake.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Dec 2, 2003 16:41
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks again for all the cool tourneys! ^_____^ Anyway, I've been very curious as to what the turkey suit relic does. It's been eating away the back of my mind, so if either Vision of Paridise or MM would like to fill me in it would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and congrats for knocking me out of 1st tourney ranking. I knew that wouldn't last very long for me, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up!

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 3, 2003 21:44
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I've gots a question, if im the only one in a torney and it starts, do i still win points and xp? If so then sweet, only about less than a week to go
MMMM I just love chocolate sooo much!!

but i cant eat it or ill get fat

But its SOOOO GOOD

-Brian; Family guy
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 3, 2003 22:51

Um, no, as I do believe was already covered by this topic (or maybe it was another recent one), no tournament can exist with less than three participants.

If a tournament reaches its final sign-up day (the day before it begins) and it has two or less members, it will be canceled and no experience given out. If it has two people, it is reduced from a tournament to a web battle and therefore has no place in DNA. If only one person is there, then it is nothing at all.

[Editted by MintMan on Dec 4, 2003 24:11]
VinnyD

Member #9

Dec 4, 2003 15:50
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey you know i keep as updated in the forums as anybody but you. Cant catch every post.
MMMM I just love chocolate sooo much!!

but i cant eat it or ill get fat

But its SOOOO GOOD

-Brian; Family guy
Lugia7777

Member #79

Dec 4, 2003 19:15

You are welcome. Yes, I could see that we are truly neck in neck for the race to be number one in the tourney rankings. I think it will be a good way for us to increase our Hrimfaxi's levels and prove to the world that Hrimfaxis truly reign Battling Dragons (merely my opinion, don't go all bashing on me). *dons anti-flame suit* Well, here comes the reincarnation of that Southern California wildfire! Thank God I live near Downtown L.A., or else my home would not have been so fortunate!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 9:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022