Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 18, 2024 19:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: picture

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
ToddM

Member #88

Nov 20, 2003 16:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey MM, when we are on that adventure mode thing of BD, and we get into a battle, like in the plains, there is a picture of the attacker, our familiar, and what I have come to relise, our self. Is there a way to alter that picture?
   Todd
Why did they take away Metranome when Ruby and Sapphire came out!? WHY!?
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 20, 2003 19:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um.... no.

There are supposed to be six different pictures, one for each class. This has been discussed before, too.

One way to tell that there is no way to alter the picture is that there is no option anywhere to change the picture.

More importantly, being an RPG, you could be able to change the picture right now as it is largely plotless, but any of the storyline RPGs will have lots of visual content that require every character to look the same way for the adventure. Thus, even if I did allow you to change it, the picture would just change right back for the real versions of the RPG, thus futilisizing the whole thing.
Cheetarius

Member #10

Nov 20, 2003 22:55
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On the subject of the RPG, where, exactly, is the cave you put in? I can't find it. Only thing I found was my old Idol friend and a hole at the south end of the plains, not to mention the decrepit bridge. Help me, oh wise and minty fresh one!
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 21, 2003 24:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, you were right! Something happened where my local file got renamed with capitalization. I blame Windows XP; it always seems to do that to file names.

Well, I have renamed them in lower-case so that it points to the right file now; I have even tested it with my debugging Pieboy account.
Solomon Grundy
   Born on Monday
    Christened on Tuesday
     Married on Wednesday
      Took ill on Thursday
       Worse on Friday
        Died on Saturday
         Buried on Sunday
  This is the end
   of Solomon Grundy
Cheetarius

Member #10

Nov 21, 2003 18:39
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Thanks, Minty! I'll go check it out. BTW, I don't know if you care, but I aced a Catholic High history test! Wheee... My history teacher is evil, he was kind of laughing when I got a 92 on one of his tests... But he's a good teacher.
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 18, 2024 19:55 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022