Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 2:47 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Familiar Growth

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 19, 2003 20:06
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Are all familiars of the same species supposed to increase stats at a same value per level, or can it be random like in pokemon? I'm asking this because I noticed that another nidhogg at the same level as me had higher health and magic than me, although I still have one boost point.
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 19, 2003 23:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, they are supposed to be static save the boostings. a lot of what you are seeing is caused by that.

However, there is something else definantly going on here. What, I do not quite know. 'Tis freaky, tho'. I did just recently run a script on 'Hoggs to fix that NaN training thing (well, it was largely 'Hoggs even tho' more species were effected) of level ten.

Well, I found it. It was in the kill script. You see, I use this one script frequently to fix problems and changes that pop up now and then. I also use it to change battle standings at time, but when I do so, I cannot affect current health and magic totals. There is the problem. I have been running the kill script largely without health and magic.

Thus, really stagnant creatures (like Mace Windu) have strange readings. I can fix it right now tho'. I have been noticing oddities like this, like Apostle having odd life when compared to things like Vision of Paradise. This explains it all, and why only health and magic were effected.

[Editted by MintMan on Nov 19, 2003 23:22]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 2:47 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022