Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 21:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: it's Blade back with another n00bish question

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Nov 19, 2003 1:45
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hi every one!
  Hey mm is there a list of relics still? I cant seem to find it.
  Make sum Tatzel Blood bath tourneys! I aint elignle for any so i am annoyed.

mmm..poison pie
  mmm..SPAM pie
  Huh? where am I oh!
  The Dweomermaster who would call forth a mighty flood best be sure he knows how to swim.

The secret book of Cadwallon the druid.
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 19, 2003 2:36
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Okay, what is so hard to understand about tournaments, people? They are not supposed to be going on 24/7. They are occasional ways in which to fight, not a primary means through which to play the game. They are too much of free XP as it stands right now.

Yes, there is a list of relics. I guess the only way to get to it is to actually see a relic that someone has to click on. I guess I did not provide a link anywhere else since there is no real purpose in looking at the list of relics if there is no account that is currently using it that you are going up against or in some other way effecting you by no means whatsoever.

Anywho, the link should prolly be added to the FAQ. There really is no other place to put up a link. Like blutty 'el I am wasting a slot of the main page listings for so rarely used a thing.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 21:08 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022