Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 15:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: BD RPG hole

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 17, 2003 16:12
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

You know the hole that was newly added to the RPG? Is it supposed to lead somewhere, because I went there twice and I ended up back where I started from, at the entrance of the poison plains!
Sharkbites

Member #90

Nov 17, 2003 18:56
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Maybe because it's not completed yet. It happens to me also. Or it might just be some strange hole that has no meaning... couldn't be. It has to be that underground lair thing mintman said he put on the home page of RE.
~Demon-Shark, Sharkbites~
Ryen5

Member #147

Nov 17, 2003 20:12

well to tell you the truth the reason that the hole is there and it doesnt lead you to under ground lair is .......

Um im still waiting on MintMan to respond on that one, but i got you all thought i knew ha LOL good joke but seriously he said he added it on saturday so MintMan nust have a logical explination we wait for your answer Great One
~Ryen

MintMan

Member #1

Nov 17, 2003 21:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What's wrong with you n00bs? Sharkbites, I thank you for pointing out that this is a freakin' Beta Test. If something does not work, it is freakin' supposed to be that way on account of it is not finished.

For serious, you people put far too much consideration into this thing. The only reason I am working on it so much is to make an enviroment to train spells up in that is not that adoption training game that mussers up on so many computers.
Sharkbites

Member #90

Dec 5, 2003 18:34

Woah, looks like the lair is done.. it's strange because it has monsters that are in eggs (nidhoggs, baskilisk, etc.). When was it made? It's kewl Mintman.
~Demon-Shark, Sharkbites~
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 20, 2003 1:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Speaking of beta test, is that the only place that the Lance from the Christmas giveaway is useable, or does it work someplace else? I'm sorry, this feels n00b, but I did check the FAQ, but so far I have waited around a week for the two people I challenged to respond, and nothing. So I have no experience with the difference between the mage and familiar.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
Camo

Member #5

Dec 20, 2003 1:20
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

and on that note, I shall have to ask when is the poo cleaning feature gonna be added? I cant wait!
Frenzal Rhomb - The greatest band ever
THE SHINY THINGS - My webby, come join the forum, its not incredibly absene or nothing, no way!
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 20, 2003 10:51

The poo cleaning feature will be added Tuesday.

The Gilded Lance is a weapon. Just like scrolls and other non-relic items, it can only be used in the RPG. Even if you did challenge someone, you would be able to see that the Gilded Lance did not show up in the Relics list to be used.

Also, an RPG-specific prize should be noted after receiving, giving a message like "It will be there next time you play the BD RPG" or something.
boyachi

Member #92

Dec 20, 2003 20:15

I noticed that it was only in the RPG but I was unsure wether my stats boosted the Familairs stats or something like that(like the Aeons and Yuna in FFX)I could see that it wasn't available to the familiar, which is why I grabbed two at first thinking I didn't get it, but then I checked in the RPG thing and found it in the inventory. Also, where is the link to the relic page anyway, the only way I can get to it is by clicking on the stuff I had, and yes I did check the FAQ.
  Also, at least I didn't post my own "What is the Lance for?" on this forum. I figured it had something to do with this topic. Which brings up other questions about the RPG that I will hold until it is updated.
Soon, the time will come. The Summer of the Dawn.
MintMan

Member #1

Dec 21, 2003 2:23

A post about what the lance was for would have been deleted promptly as one can tell by examining/looking at in in the RPG to get a full description. So no, it does not have any effect on your familiar.

As for the relics, there really is not a way. It seems kinda strange to put it in the sidebar for as little as it is used. I guess I could provide a link in the FAQ, but quite frankly, I just provide a link whenever they are presented to you either through your account or an enemies. I mean, they will not effect you any other time, now can they?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 15:03 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022