Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 20:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Is their an easier way to level up?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
dracon

Member #143

Nov 17, 2003 14:30
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have been on this thing for a very long time i was wondering if anyone has a method of leveling up hydras easier then just battling and hoping to win??
Hydras and kingdras rock!! OH and quagsire and crobat
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 17, 2003 15:58
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A long time? Um, you have been in the grand total of five battles. That constitutes absolutely nothing. It takes approximately three wins to level up (or 5 wins and 5 losses to get two levels, if I remember my calculations correctly, which I prolly do not).

And the best way to level up is to fight something and actually defeat it. Every enemy has its weakness. For example, Hydra's are poisoners. They can take on Nidhogg eggs quite easily. They can also take on Basilik eggs with relative ease as a Hydra possesses a Water-element poisoning spell whereas the Basilisk must struggle with its Poison-element spell against the venomous Hydra.

I mean, this is an adoption game. You should not be able to say "oh look im level 50!!11!11" after one month. You actually need to put a little effort in it to get anywhere; that way, power stays with those who deserve it.

[Editted by MintMan on Nov 17, 2003 21:51]
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Nov 17, 2003 20:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Nov 17, 2003 15:58, MintMan said:

I mean, this is an adoption game. You should be be able to say "oh look im level 50!!11!11" after one month. You actually need to put a little effort in it to get anywhere; that way, power stays with those who deserve it.

Umm....I think you meant should NOT be able to do that, not should be be. Anyway, the game wouldn't be any fun if it only took a month to get to level 50. I mean, look how long some of the people have been here. For example I've had my hrimfaxi for about...ummm...I don't even remember. I think it'll be 2 years this spring, but anyway I'm still only level 17 and the main reason I made it that high was because of tournaments. All you need is a little or maybe a lot more patience. BTW, I think I may have actually won my last tounament. ^______^ Thanks once again for their invention MM. ^_~

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 18, 2003 10:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I like to be be! It's so much cooler than just plain bein'. That ain't playin', f'zar!
  (let this be a lesson to you all: when current lingo is not hip enough, make up your own!)
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 24, 2024 20:37 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022