Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 2:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Suggestion for Tournaments

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Ash10

Member #3

Nov 17, 2003 7:42
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ok, I have a couple suggestions for tournaments. My main idea is to add a link for the latest tournament your particpated in so that you can see the results of the tourney.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 17, 2003 13:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That would be a good idea if it were not impossible. There is no key to store the last tournament partaken in within the datafiles of members.

I was just planning on storing a small list of Most Recently Ended tournaments instead of the last tournament. That way the search goes down a bit. Well, that and an option to be e-mailed with the results of your tournament (as well as the results of the individual days).
Ash10

Member #3

Nov 17, 2003 17:17
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, any way then it is right now would be good.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 2:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022