Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 18:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: RPG Battling Dragons Question

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Ryen5

Member #147

Nov 10, 2003 17:08
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey i was just wondering if u can get gold or money yet in the BEta version of Battling Dragons. I have noticed people i have battle already have scrolls and i assue it is from the RPG beta version i have tried everithing be to every place in the city andpoison plains and talked to everthing and tried to sell branches by pressing give. is someone could please help on how to get money if u can yet it would be very appriciated.
~Ryen

MintMan

Member #1

Nov 10, 2003 18:25
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

There are only about fifty other posts about the RPG in this board; you could not use one of them to ask a question that has been answered about fifty times before?

No, you cannot get "more gold" in the RPG. Wealth is finite, just like in real life. Do not squander your earnings if you know what is good for you.
  No, you cannot sell anything in the RPG. You can only barter with those specifically after what you have; no one wants your damaged goods.
  No, you have never seen other members with scrolls. It is impossible. Where do you get off thinking that you have seen what scrolls other members use? I do not know of any place it is displayed?

This is just how the RPG is; like a real RPG is. You cannot fulfill your every whim and desire on the spot. You have to work for everything you get. Nothing will ever change about these facts. You cannot sell for a reason. You get limited gold for a blutty good reason. The only thing that differs from the BD:FATE storyline and the current Beta test is an extremely limited terrain, largely because an extended terrain would serve very little use without a storyline to accompany it.
Hated

Member #132

Nov 10, 2003 19:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What I don't get it...why the hell is Ryan5 asking this when its a BETA test meaning its not complete, so you really can't get far anyways...even with money...so who really cares?
•Chaos•
Ryen5

Member #147

Nov 10, 2003 21:06

I am sorry to inform u but a battling dragons member X and his familar sansu has scrolls he has a scroll in which u can not miss and instead of missing he does quater damage of what that attack would do and another one look him up and see. and i apolize for making u angry i am still fairly new to Battling dragons and do not which to make no one mad but make freinds
~Ryen

MintMan

Member #1

Nov 11, 2003 1:10
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, Gungnir is a relic. It says quite clearly next to the item listed "Relic", not "Scroll". They are quite different things.
Ryen5

Member #147

Nov 11, 2003 8:57

On Nov 11, 2003 1:10, MintMan said:

Um, Gungnir is a relic. It says quite clearly next to the item listed "Relic", not "Scroll". They are quite different things.

Please forgive me like i said i am still fairly new to battling dragons and if i may ask how do u get Relics sorry for the inconvience.

~Ryen

MintMan

Member #1

Nov 11, 2003 12:51

Well, again, you could, like, look five posts down in the forum to see the "Relics" post to find out about this.

You get them from Tournaments. You use them in Web Battles. In fact, that is the main use of tourneys. Well, that, and easy XP.
Ryen5

Member #147

Nov 13, 2003 18:47

Mint man thand you for curtisoty and genroisty it is greatly appreciated
~Ryen

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 16, 2024 18:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022