Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 17:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Tournament Standings

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 5, 2003 16:25
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*sigh* Too bad I'm way behind the leading competition now in the rankings. Luckily there aren't any prizes for being the top ten or something but I still wonder, is there a way for someone a lot lower in the rankings to climb up to near the top? It might be cool if everybody got a taste of being #1, but that's just my opinion.

EDIT: Aw, man. The new tourneys are out, and the only one I'm eligible for is one that doesn't give out a relic. All of the tournaments I've gone to so far didn't offer any relics for prizes. Is my leveling up rate going at bad timings?

[Editted by draggy1234 on Nov 5, 2003 17:33]

EDIT2: Um, also, shouldn't the relics page be updated? Like to add all the new relics and also to add a link to the bonus/free relics that were offered some time ago? I know I didn't get my second free relic yet, maybe I should... I also should stop editing my post so much and stretching it out...

[Editted by draggy1234 on Nov 5, 2003 17:37]
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 6, 2003 1:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

No, everyone tasting the number one spot is something very, very stupid. Not everyone is number one. If you are good, sure, have it. People are not though. People have very different levels and numbers of creatures. Why then would everyone be able to obtain such a rank?
  By all standards, it is impossible. The points awarded by tournaments would have to always be increasing for such to be possible.

No relic? That is just how thinks worked out. You are getting XP instead. Based on how many people join the tournament and how well you do in it, you could earn more than Wyrd Water would ever give you, expecially for your level. Relics are not everything, especially at lower levels. Only at higher levels do you typically see Relics coming out in combination prizes.

All relics are linked to -- what do you mean provide a link to them? I think maybe the Trident is not, but I do not even think you can win that yet (as a Water-elemented attack could only act as a disadvantage without a Fire-elemental in the game yet). Seasonal relics are never added to the list due to the fact that they are, well, seasonal. If something only comes around once a year, it is not getting a devotion on a page, but spoiling its effect would sorta waste the fact that it is a super-secret item.

And no there should be no more bonus/free relics. I provide those whenever a new wave is added. I have added relics to BD with Wyrd's Water and then all the new ones, both times providing people to get some at least. Those were limited-time offers. I cannot help it if someone did not get one. That is the point of it being limited time.
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 6, 2003 18:14
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, they were there for a limited time? Sheesh, I guess then I was stupid for taking the waiting option posted there saying that either I could get the free relic then, or wait and see if you made any more. Oh well, even if I did get more relics, I'd probably hog them most of the time unless, well, something very... important... came up.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 17:11 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022