Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 16, 2024 11:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: When will the bd rpg be done

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
dracon

Member #143

Nov 5, 2003 15:02
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I was wondering when it would be complete because i cannot do anything in the releague beacuse of screendoor in our school so i was wondering when it starts and when the next tournement is thx much
Hydras and kingdras rock!! OH and quagsire and crobat
Zedd

Member #76

Nov 6, 2003 4:37
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, Dracon, considering the length it's taken to get this far, not for a L O N G while yet. On a different note, MM, I'll try to get you my carp pics tomorrow.
- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm

Ryu
: 3 pictures done
dracon

Member #143

Nov 6, 2003 14:59

I liked you ryu hopefully it comes out here soon and i will adopt it
Hydras and kingdras rock!! OH and quagsire and crobat
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 6, 2003 16:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Awww, but you will loose Hydra Egg, man. Hydra!

Lousy Hydra. It came out well after Garm and has far more adoptions. I knew that would happen. If time were able to elapse several years into the future, it would rival even Nidhogg's adoptions!

What was this post about? Oh yeah, RPG. I thought I had explained how this would not be done for a long, long time, but it turns out I get rid of that part in order to yell at people who were mad that the RPG did not do anything on account of the fact that it is a beta test and is not supposed to.

Pretty much, the BD RPG will be done when I have time to storyboard about eight alternate courses, run a script in order to create about a thousand rooms, and then test it all. Yeah, long time.
Hated

Member #132

Nov 6, 2003 17:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

GARM! GARM! GARM! Is the coolest!!!! YEAH!!!!! I take great pride into my owning the highest level garm ever. WHOP! WHOP! WHOP!....uh sry...got a bit carried away there....yeah...
•Chaos•
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 6, 2003 18:18
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wow... eight different storylines. And I thought that video games were already full with just one. I'd like to see what influences which storyline you take.
dragonmonk

Member #129

Nov 24, 2003 19:50

On Nov 6, 2003 17:14, Hated said:

GARM! GARM! GARM! Is the uncoolest!!!! YEAH!!!!! I take great pride into my owning the highest level garm ever. WHOP! WHOP! WHOP!....uh sry...didn't get a bit carried away there....yeah...
Chaos sucks

highest, ha, Level ten, how is that high?

hail the enlightend dragon battler,
  Dragonmonk
Hated

Member #132

Nov 24, 2003 20:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Alot higher then you loser
•Chaos•
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 24, 2003 20:38
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oooooooooo! Burn!

Anyway, ten is a high level, especially when you consider that:

1) He is higher than about 90% of all BD members, at least 70% of the active ones, and
  2) He said he is the highest Garm, and shock, lo, and behold, he is.
Hated

Member #132

Nov 25, 2003 8:54

Sadly, I'm the only Garm user
•Chaos•
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 26, 2003 8:12
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sometimes I don't understand... why aren't there many people adopting garms but a lot adopting nidhoggs and hrimfaxis? Are they just choosing the first choice on the list?
Cheetarius

Member #10

Nov 28, 2003 10:07
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Meh, most new players who get referred don't stop to ask the person who recommended it to 'em, so ya...they probably are just going with the first one on the list. ^^ If any of 'em stopped to ask, they'd probably end up going for Tatzelwurm, or Nidhogg still.

...That's just a fun thing to say...Tatzelwurm...I think that'll be my next critter after Pyrus is a decent level...ya...x.x
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 16, 2024 11:12 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022