Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Aug 23, 2019 16:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: CYBERDRAGON

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Dragon-Reborn

Member #138

Nov 3, 2003 13:14
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

CYBERDRAGON, why are you trying to battle me?! I'm a level 3. Y me. I'll set you up with someone else. k!
  Dragon-Reborn out!
Dragon-Reborn and Dragon
Ash10

Member #3

Nov 3, 2003 19:50
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If I remeber correctly, you can choose to block someone from challenging you...thus, no need for this.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
draggy1234

Member #97

Nov 5, 2003 16:16
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Too bad the only way I know to block someone is to have that person challenge you first, decline, and then block him/her. Unless there is a better way...
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 6, 2003 1:40
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, in all truth, why would you need to block someone any other time? No one says "Ooooo, I hate that person so much that I just need to block them!" Blocking is only a method to stop challenge-harrassment by an individual. You only would need to do it when canceling a harrying challenge by a person.
  Why would you ever challenge a person and say "I don't want you challenging me!" if they never in fact challenge you?
Dragon-Reborn

Member #138

Nov 6, 2003 9:54
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I don't really want to block him out 'cause I still to battle him when he gets hirer level.
  It might be fun. the best is when you keep battleing the same person again and again and again ... Sorry.
Dragon-Reborn and Dragon
wyvernofab

Member #162

Feb 11, 2004 18:36
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

i only had a problem with lvl 1 niddhogg eggs, now theyr at my lvl but the only ones who ever challenge me doesnt any nonniddhogg love me?
cheese monkey
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Feb 11, 2004 19:01
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, wyvern, I think I can answer that. Y'see, it seems that Nidhoggs have a better immunity to Poison than all the other creatures; therefore, Thorn will not be as much of a problem.

If you're really tired of Nidhoggs fighting you, you can fight me when you gain a couple of levels. Just make sure that you challenge "Lieutenant_Eagle" and not "LieutenantEagle"; for some reason, I stupidly decided to put the underscore in front of my name.
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Ford, #1. Dodge, #1. Toyota, #1.
  Who's #2?!?!?!
MintMan

Member #1

Feb 11, 2004 21:53
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, I gotta get a rename script up. Not a standard part of RE, but a special requesty sorta thing due to the vast amount of files that would need to be changed.

Nidhoggs with better immunity? You have got to be kidding me. Inflicting a status condition is directly related to Virtue -- the very Virtue which Nidhoggs are as of yet unmatched in lowness. Nidhoggs are the easiest thing to Poison; that is why it is recommended for Bassies to fight them.

It is just even in the prime, the chances for poisoning still runs about 75% (or it does in Web Battles; Tourneys, it is a little higher).

So, yeah, fight Nidhoggs, especially with the new system. It sometimes takes more than one Thorn to get you through an entire fight, but at least you always inflict poison; I had matches in which I would waste all my magic not poisoning, and I am sure lots of you have, too.
wyvernofab

Member #162

Feb 19, 2004 19:03
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

thnks fr gvng me a serious answr. bt now im being swarmed by tatzls. i wish someone could just come out and try a fair fight wth no advantages/disadvantages evry tm i try i get no response and get tired of wating
cheese monkey
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Aug 23, 2019 16:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2019