Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 10:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Small Problem

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Ash10

Member #3

Nov 2, 2003 15:48
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Just for the sake of bug reporting, I thought I would mention this.

I clicked my name to view my player stats, etc. Then, I clicked the link to see my "Grasspoke" creature since it is inactive. Well, I then clicked the link, while viewing Grasspoke, to see the most recnet battle log for this famaliar. Well, apparently, only 1 battle log is stored for a user account, so my most recent battelog for Grasspoke had nothing to do with Grasspoke.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 2, 2003 17:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, that really is not a bug. That link is not the creature's last fight; it is the account's last. Yes, only one battle log is stored per account, and I never meant for it to mean otherwise.

Just like you have one e-mail address and one web site URL, you only get one log.
  I thought you would be more concerned about that strange tournament bugger that is having you Poisonous Presence Until Poisoned but you never seem to stop Do not quite understand it myself. It runs off of the same code as the cast-until-confused does, and that works all fine and dandy.
Ash10

Member #3

Nov 3, 2003 8:21
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I noticed that too, which causes me to lose alot, which pisses me off. Just for that, I think I should automaticly also get all the same thins as hte winner of the other tournies.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

MintMan

Member #1

Nov 3, 2003 8:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Or I could just consider your account to not have been in those tourneys you lost without removing any points and XP you earned from them (what little it was, anyway). That seems fair....

So what are you doing now? Just PPing once and hoping it takes? Dude, you stomped Culex that last one. Three attacks in a row thanks to Petrify -- booyah!
Ash10

Member #3

Nov 3, 2003 19:49

Yup, PP until poisned that petrify all the way... I need a new creature, have had this Bassy for too long
NOVA Mod Team Leader

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 10:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022