Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 20:15 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Tournamennt problem...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Nov 1, 2003 22:14
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Why can't I join the NOVEMBER4 tournament? I meet all of the qualifications...
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.
Hated

Member #132

Nov 1, 2003 22:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That happened to me to...not like anyone cares
•Chaos•
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 2, 2003 17:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, probably because it was November 1st, past the dead-line of the tournament. You have to join a tournament before the day it begins. Since it begins on November 1st, you need to join on October 31st.

That would be my guess fors it. Everyone else seemed to get in fine....
Sharkbites

Member #90

Nov 5, 2003 24:09
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Umm... Mintman, is there a problem with the tournaments? I was looking at the ppl in the 3rd monthly duel tourny and one of them said the person was in level 3 (Level Ristrictions: 5-7). I beleive it was BeastMaster101.
~Demon-Shark, Sharkbites~

[Editted by Sharkbites on Nov 5, 2003 24:10]
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 6, 2003 16:44
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What the blutty 'el? How did he do that? That just don't make no sense. How did he do that? Well, I dun quite understand it. Perhaps he, like, cleared his account and leveled back up via RPG or something, although I thought I even prevented that. Me not understand, but me check into it.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 20:15 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022