Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 4:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Hippocerf? Oh, Hippocerf, wherefor art thou, oh Hippocerf?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
LeeTupper

Member #42

Oct 29, 2003 22:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Minty, I've had more than 25 battles in the BD RPG, (approx.) and I've seen around eight behemoths, but not one Hippocerf. Are they even in the thing?
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
Dragon-Reborn

Member #138

Oct 30, 2003 9:49
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A Hippocrif? Ha ha! First, lets say it right. I don't think there are any in this game. But I don't know. I'm not Mintman.
Dragon-Reborn and Dragon
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 30, 2003 12:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um... it is a Hippocerf. I have no idea what the blutty Hel a Hippocrif is supposed to be. There are Hippogriffs, but they are another story.

Hippocerf's, for those of you that do not know, are half-horse, half-deer monsters that represent indecision. They are the third enemy in the BD RPG, and by far the rarest. They can appear on only one location, and even then, the chance is small.
  I have fought them before, and so have other people, so they do exist. They are not much special, however. Fun to see, but little more.

Oh yeah, LT. Where dat Alicanto at? Did not you say you were going to send it on Wednesday? Well, it has been two Wodin's Day! Just wondering if something came up or if you tried to send it and I just did not receive it for some odd raisen....

[Editted by MintMan on Oct 30, 2003 14:57]
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Oct 30, 2003 14:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

A word of advice to LeeTupper.

Wherefore means why. As said Marullus in Shakespeare's tragedy Julius Caesar:

Wherefore rejoice? What conquest brings he home?
  What tributaries follow him to Rome,
  To grace in captive bonds his chariot-wheels?
  You blocks, you stones, you worse than senseless things!
  O you hard hearts, you cruel men of Rome...

In this, Shakespeare meant the guy to say "why are you happy, you fools, you soulless beings!..." etc.

LieutenantEagle

A Elbereth Gilthoniel
  silivreth penna miriel!
  O menel-aglar elenath
  Na-chaered palan-diriel
  O galadhremmin enorath!
  Fanuilos, le linnathon!

LeeTupper

Member #42

Oct 30, 2003 15:16

Oh, a freaky e-mail problem. I tried to send it to you, but apparently, I'm dealing with an abacus and a camera that uses glass plates. However, I think I may be able to send one to you soon if I work skillfully. Here's hoping!
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 4:52 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022