Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 28, 2024 4:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Good Day, Blokes

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Xerxes_Chaemera

Member #136

Oct 19, 2003 24:49
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Good day, blokes, to put it bluntly, I'm new here at both Realitys End, and Battling Dragons. A friend, Evenfall, pointed this place out to me since I've developed a complex of having too much time to kill, and not enough things to kill it with. We both figured an adopted dragon might help kill some of it for me.

Anyways, I just wished to be noisy and neighborly, I'll save asking all my technical questions to bug Evenfall with.

Xerxes
Evenfall

Member #32

Oct 19, 2003 1:14
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mwee! *proceeds to pounce and tackle-kill Chaemera* Yupper, it's my very best friend. Yes, it is. Yes, it is. *cuddles a tackled Chae and ruffles his hair*

Wait... *reads her previous post* Hmm... Impaled by my good-for-nothing familiar. I'm supposed to be kinda dead. Again. *stares at the hole in her chest and her Monoceros, who snorts and resumes his grazing* Yeah, figured as much. *casts Heal on herself... again... and cuddles Chae without bleeding all over him*

Now, remember, Chae. You got a Basi egg now. Despite the fact that you have time you wanna kill, you don't want to kill Kosevien. And for heaven's sake, don't fall on him or eat him, and don't let him poison you if he gets irate. We all know how irate and tempermental our familiars can get, particularly when we first started out, right guys?

*stares as everyone happily romps, cuddles, and generally looks happy with their familiars and masters*

Anyway... umm... Aww... Chae's a daddy. *grins* I couldn't resist. But yeah, everyone, this is Chaemera. Rather poor intro on my part, but hey, I'm not perfect. Particularly when I'm trying my hand at this forum thing again. You'd think with university life, I'd have more time to generally fool around with useless talking on boards. Honestly.

*tackles Chae again and pins him down as she awaits the one-on-one introductions*

[Editted by Evenfall on Oct 19, 2003 1:37]

[Editted by Evenfall on Oct 19, 2003 17:07]
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 20, 2003 21:57
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey, I've been going to Uni for years now and still have nothing better to do than work this site.

Awww, VoP has somebody else. That makes my non-existant chances with her even less somehow Oh well, at least he adopted a Basilisk. That thing is so screwed! No one knows how to wield its true might! (i.e. fight only Nidhogg's) Cannot wait until Apostle hits the big 3-0 and I gets one of my own.... and I think of something to name it. I could go AYB and name it "Zig", but that just seems too short a name.... oh well.

Final disturbing closing thought: Evenfall got impaled, eh? Hmmm, now she has another hole!
Xerxes_Chaemera

Member #136

Oct 21, 2003 2:20
E-Mail Master Account Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Never fear, Mintman, Evy is showing me the ropes of avoiding death-by-non-Nidhogg-fighting, as well as death in general.
  As for Evy having a new hole... I'm sure people are good enough not to bother that one.

Xerxes

[Editted by Xerxes_Chaemera on Oct 21, 2003 2:32]

[Editted by Xerxes_Chaemera on Oct 21, 2003 2:34]
Evenfall

Member #32

Oct 21, 2003 2:43
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I have nothing better to do than work on (aka burn... they placed me in college algebra) my "math" homework and visit with Chae. Oh, and wonder how Fallen is doing in the tournaments. *grin*

Mrr... a few teasing posts and suddenly Mintman is disappointed to know that I have a best friend in real life? Aww... *patpat* Don't worry, you'll find a girl who isn't a reply on a forum board.

Ooh, I'm pixels and binary code. Awesome. *grin*

Yikes, at this rate, Apostle's gonna hit level 30 by the next tournament and soon enough, Minty's going to have a familiar example from the entire bestiary. Scary. I'll be lucky to linger around at level 17 for a time. And stupid, idiotic Fallen. Gtting people to think I'm perverse or something like that. *shrugs and watches Fallen graze*
When in doubt... chase butterflies... ooh... *runs after a tractor trailer that speeds by* Whee!

Battling Dragon's Vision of Paradise

RE League's Comet Tail
ToddM

Member #88

Oct 21, 2003 8:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, you could fight my Tatzleworm Kitten (Level 6 I think). It is still a Kitten, because I havn't had many battles latly, I've just been getting EXP from BD:DNA ^_^"" I'm looking for a battle...
   Todd
Why did they take away Metranome when Ruby and Sapphire came out!? WHY!?
draggy1234

Member #97

Oct 22, 2003 19:31
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I don't think Mintman will actually get familiars from the ENTIRE bestiary because it seems that for every new adoption, 1-2 new familiars are being added into the adoptable list. Guess that means it's impossible for anybody to get every single one unless a person cheats or has a mega-hit website for tons of XP.
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 23, 2003 13:23
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Oct 21, 2003 2:43, Evenfall said:

Aww... *patpat* Don't worry, you'll find a girl who isn't a reply on a forum board.

*sniff* No I won't

Get every creature from the bestiary? Yes, it is actually theoretically impossible in any stage of the game. A mega-hitted web site would not help you because even if it is legit, I would kick you for using up too much of my bandwidth. They have it; I don't.
  Even when the RPGs come out, they are only designed to raise one creature from one to twenty-five. Each RPG can only be played once on each account, and there are certain to be less RPGs than monsters in BD.

I really dun mind not being able to adopt everything because there are a lot of things I have no real care in adopting. I mean, who wants a Celphie? Not me. Not anyone, apparently.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 28, 2024 4:56 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022