Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 22:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: HASH(0x1714e0)?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Lugia7777

Member #79

Nov 3, 2003 21:46
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hmmm... I feel terribly sorry for you, writer77. I know how it feels to get your butt kicked by very powerful familiars. I experienced the same thing too with SailorSassyStar's sister. Every time I kept challenging her, she keeps on beating the crap out of me. It was only during the previous tourney of long past that I finally beat her. I personally believe that it was pure luck that I won. You should take heart that someday, you might be able to find a way, whether it be by luck or outright XP, to beat Hrimfaxis.

BTW, I lost to you, SailorSassyStar, in the tourney. I forgot to set the AI to fight against other Hrimfaxis. Oh well. Someday, I will defeat you (even though your Hrimfaxi is at a higher level than mine). It looks like we might have the same win-loss record. BTW, MintMan, how are you going to break ties? Just wondering. Well, gotta do that damn AP U.S. History homework. Later.
MintMan

Member #1

Nov 4, 2003 9:52
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

If two people have the same number of wins and losses in tourneys, it uses the win efficacy or efficiecy or some word that begins with "eff".

Pretty much, know how you can fight people of varying levels? Well, with each win, the level of the opponent you defeated is technically recorded. If you defeat a higher-level person, you do better. Lower level, and you win less.

If these values also somehow coincide, then all of the winners win. Relics cannot be split, obviously, so they all get one, but the extra points and experience are divided evenly.

Speaking of luck, did anyone see Beany Joe versus Sailor Sassy Star in Hallowe'en (I think)? That was a freakin' sweet fight, yo! Two Criticals after Frenzying! Booyah!
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Nov 4, 2003 12:50
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey Lugia, you didn't actually do that badly. We both kept missing though. That's weird, and probably for some random reason my fault. Anyway, you did actually manage to confuse me even if Artimis didn't hurt herself. I'm sure you'll catch up in level soon enough. It seems like most people do...you'll probably beat me before that anyway. You should be proud that you beat my sister 'cause half the time even I can't >_< even when I am a level or so higher. Yes, at one point she was stronger, but that is no more.

MM, how is that sweet? That's just too much! It should take at least 3, even with a frenzy. Anyway, congrats MG...I just noticed that MM actually typed out my whole name instead of making up a nick name...this tourney really is haunted.

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

LeeTupper

Member #42

Nov 4, 2003 23:12
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

That must have left a mark, SSS. Double crits... Ouch. And, it would normally take more hits, but, crits boosted damage with Frenzy's help to the point where Entropy would wince.

Orm: I want to be just like Schreken when I grow up...
What is this arcane desert?- My current english teacher
  Do I dare ask why this looks like a potato chip?-my 7th grade english teacher, with a destroyed piece of homework
MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 6, 2003 19:55
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Woo! 'Bout time Schrecken starts to get his lucks on all up in the
  • flippidy floppidy floop! I mean, wow. Schrecken is a role model. Isn't that great? I bet you're proud, right, Schre- Oh no!
      * for some reason, the tatzelwurm is in a blonde wig and cocktail dress *

Schrecken! Not you, too!

"What? No! Ah'm just doin' dis ta screw wit Orm's noodle. Z'ight? Yo, wait, too? Whaddaya mean too?"

Er... nothing. Nothing at all.

* Kazemusha walks up in pumps and a mini-skirt *

"Whoa! Ya must bes messin' wit someone hardcore, Kaz!"

"Who's doing what now?"
    Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

• Hated

Member #132

Nov 6, 2003 23:20
    E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mad Goblin? A role model....If my superior garm was his level I'd prabably win, no offence Gobbo...but I got my garm to lvl 9 in like oh a week? HAR HAR HAR I like talking s*** to people I probably can't beat...ha ha ha.

•_O
    •Chaos•

[Editted by Hated on Nov 6, 2003 23:21]
    MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 7, 2003 13:20

In all truth, you're Poke-Team prolly could wipe mine out. Heck, just about anyone's could, tho'. But that's largely based on the sole fact that I'm Pro-Poison/Anti-Psychic, which spells instant death in any language! (less Swahili, to which I hear it means "to kill a burrito". freaky!)
      But, this being the BatDraFor, we should keeps the chatties BatDraRelated.

Yeah, you're Garm prolly couldsa win. In fact, it wouldsa win less stricken with severely poor luck. 'Tis Beast 'gainst Serpent, and the odds do not bode in my favor. Now, when we're both level 20+ and the fact that my lil' snake grows into a massive dragon who eats doggies for breakfest slips your mind, then we'll see who wins! * glimps from the future shows that Hated still wins * Ah, dangit. Who opened that time portal?

Also, I'd just like to point out that while you have risen at an alarmingly high rate, it is still overshadowed by the fact that your creature has, last I checked, 6 Valor? This means that on average, your opponents have been those at less than half of your level. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. Kazemusha rode poor ol' Zendrix down that path in times of yore, but he did have the excuse of it currently being the only creature within ten levels that accepted challenges (the level restriction was a lot wider before, and valor did not exist yet).

So, what do I mean by all this? I that I like to babble inanely and that I'ma gonna put on a party-hat and eat a box of twinkies for no good raisen!
      ... mmm, raisens. Might eat me some of those, too.
    Hated

Member #132

Nov 7, 2003 17:08

Well I kinda like beating up on lvl 5 and well...I guess I got what I got with Valor...no matter..I still got the highest level Garm and thats what counts...I guess.... and don't fell to bad...you can still kick my butt in a drawing or cartoon compitision....
    •Chaos•

[Editted by Hated on Nov 7, 2003 17:12]
    SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Nov 7, 2003 19:18

I'm in a butt kicking mood! You're all going down! *Artimis is attacked by a mob of mad creature* ...*blink* I really should learn to shut up. Go multi eyed puppy, and MG, don't think you're gonna get away with an easy victory this time around. Getting a new critter leveled up now is so easy with the increase of opponents and tournaments. I'm all physcoed up! *means physced up* It could have to do with my increased sugar intake and report card. ^____^ Of course I'm not bragging. AH! I'm so unused to such happiness that I can't control it. I'd share, but I'm afraid I couldn't if I wanted to. I better stop now before I hurt someone else...then again, I'm pretty sure Artimis is used to my curse by now =P

MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 8, 2003 18:10

On Nov 7, 2003 19:18, SailorSassyStar said:

I'm all physcoed up! *means physced up*

Phyced up? *is reminded of 6 Grey's common and comical spelling error* I think you mean psyced up. That way, your mind is getting prepared for stuff. Phyced up sounds more like your getting ready for something physical.

Why, TriS, I had no idea!
    Hated

Member #132

Nov 8, 2003 20:45

On Nov 8, 2003 18:10, MadGoblin said:

Phyced up? *is reminded of 6 Grey's common and comical spelling error*...

Six_Grey? As in Six_Grey the Demented Drug Fool(DDF) and opposite of Kero? It's quite funny really...both brothers and have practicly nothing in common. Don't you agree Gobbo? After all it is quite funny.

I hope Kero doesn't take this a offence....

*gets banned*

Aha. It looks like the 'Combo' Tournament is gonna be good, looks like my wins will be not as much as last time...but I am really only worried about ToddM. that little maggot (no offence ToddM) beat me last time and I got 2ed.....well its still gonna be a cool tournament... •_•'

•Chaos•

[Editted by Hated on Nov 8, 2003 20:52]
    SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Nov 9, 2003 16:46

I never have the slightest clue what I'm saying, do I? Well, that's true when it comes to spelling anyway. MG, how many different nicknames are you and everyone else gonna make up for me? So far the ones that I can think of are : SSS, 3xS, TripleS, TriS, and uh...I know there's more out there somewhere
      Hated, I don't think you know these guys very well, nor do either of us really want to. I'm sure they have plenty different, but all I hear is what they have in common, and I don't like it. You wouldn't want to be able to understand this from my point of view...I'll shut up now.

Hated

Member #132

Nov 9, 2003 17:13

Sassy if your saying I don't know that Six_Grey is Mintman's brother your sadly mistaken I know because Mintman says its in one on the forum about 'most retarded forums guy' or something like that...and I call MG Gobbo because uh...because..I do not really know...I think I just thought of that as his nickname I suppose....
    •Chaos•

[Editted by Hated on Nov 9, 2003 17:14]
    MadGoblin

Member #2

Nov 9, 2003 17:27

Oh, I do have more than that for ya, Ter-Ess, but a lot of them will be spared from public use!

And, Hated, what in the world ya talkin' 'bout? I don't think S.Triad has even mentioned VI Grey in this topic, only I had. I swear, what is ya? Drunk? You know you're suppose to share! * swipes the bottle and downs it *

BTW, "Gobbo" is name given to me by Camo when I over-nicknamed people in a very old post.
    Hated

Member #132

Nov 9, 2003 20:10

Well MG..I'm only 14 I do not think I whould be drinking and if I did I whould be dishonored and I know about how you got you 'Gobbo' nickname...I checked practicly all forums and I've seen Camo (#5) call you Gobbo on more then once so I think I can estimate 2-5 options and pinpoint whichone

OHHH BEWARE THE HATED SUPERNERD!!!!!

And my name is not Hated IS CHAOS only reason why I picked Hated though is because everyone I ever had friends with hates me for some reason and well...I thought someone in forums already took Chaos.... SO plz oh plz oh plz...call me CHAOS ><
    •Chaos•

[Editted by Hated on Nov 9, 2003 20:11]
    SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Nov 11, 2003 16:24

Beyond mad one, thanks for sparing us the others, 'cause I sure know that I don't wanna know your other nicknames for me.
      Hated Chaos one, although I did mention 6 I never said that he wasn't their bro. I just meant that they are very different most of the time. Please take notice to the most. Also, I must be very careful of what I call MG, for he has many was to turn it against me...more than anyone should know...about drinking, don't take anything he says too literally. Trust me, it can 'cause some major headaches.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
    Page:  1  2 
    Apr 24, 2024 22:19 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022