Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 3:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: HASH(0x1714e0)?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Ice

Member #46

Oct 18, 2003 12:33
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sup Ems?

As usual, I'm posting here only when I have a problem. You're basically tech support for me. heh

Anyhow, you can go check out my battle log yourself or whatever, but I'm fairly certain that Neither Mista's nor Fallen's name should be displayed as HASH(0x1714e0).

He's an exerpt from the battle that seems to have been used:

Fallen casts Impale. Mista is blasted by the attack. Mista's Defense is reduced. Mista casts MoonBeam. HASH(0x1714e0)'s Defense impediment was rid of.

Obviously, HASH(0x1714e0) is the memory location where Mista was temporarily stored for battle calculations, but for whatever reason, her location was displayed instead of her name. I assume this is merely a cosmetic problem, but it could also pose a possible security threat, though I'm unsure of how that would be.
-_-; (c) Ethereal Enterprises, 2002
MintMan

Member #1

Oct 18, 2003 18:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, you survived long enough in a battle to reach an impediment leaving. That is rare. Yeah, it is simply a cosmetic problem. I just referenced the creature instead of the creature's name attribute -- easily solved.

Good lookin' out, Ice. I should give you a Gungnir for this. Yes yes....
Evenfall

Member #32

Oct 19, 2003 24:51
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Impediment leaving? *proceeds to get completely drunk* A wha' now?

Mrr... Wha' d'ya mean sh' shook off m' 'miliar's 'tack? She shook off da defense drop? WTF? *wavers* Nooo, my un'toppable 'miliar was dropped by a freakin' moon 'orse? I 'ate that 'reakin' moonbeam. Meh, wha' kinda wuss needs to 'eal in battle? Ya gotta be freakin' tough, gotta jump in th' brawl wit' guns a'blazin'. Yeah, tha's how i'is.

Meh. *grins and collapses... wakes up completely sober a second later so temptation to do naughty things with an unconscious Evenfall will be avoided*

Well, that little glitch did get me confused, no pun intended. Besides the fact that I lost the battle. *shakes Ice's hand in congratulations for a wonderful battle* Just wished that the confusion was shaken off and not the defense drop.

*devious grin* Yesss... you will heal me despite the fact that it is not my attack turn and you are in no way mentally hampered to do so. You will obey my command. Mwa-ha-ha-ha...ha...ha... Meh. *sweatdrop*

Ah. The randomity. The Evenfall is back. For a time. *chases butterflies... chases tail... chases Fallen and gets Impaled by her disgruntled familiar*
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 20, 2003 18:02
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Ice defeated Fallen?! Go both of you. That is one demented error, but I'm sure that's it's been taken care of now. It's been too long since I've pointed out an error for MM, so here we go. I'm assuming it's not biggy. In the tournaments Writer77 killed himself, and that's all swell and dandy, but Artimis when right ahead and attacked him again after he was down. Here is the weird part:
  Zandrohydromana casts ShadowBurner. Zandrohydromana's thoughts are blurred. Zandrohydromana is felled by the attack. Artimis casts FrostMane. Zandrohydromana is felled by the attack. The battle has ended with Artimis as the victor.

Either way he was down and out. Artimis finally won something! YAY! Then again, she should be able to take down a nidhogg no prob...nvm. FUDGESICLES! I'm up against Fallen today. Good bye my precious Artimis. I know you have tried your best, even if your best is cursed by a random evolness.

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

writer77

Member #4

Oct 20, 2003 18:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

....I hate horses. I was thinkin' maybe with Shadow Burner on my side and all, I could stand more of a chance against people. Poor Zandrohydromana... he had some fun against the other nidhoggs who always set their AI to default back in level 8-12, but after that....

....I hate horses. I was seriously thinking about throwing the match against Beanyjoe, so maybe he would have a better chance of winning, and that way a non-equine type creature would win the tournament. But I need that experience badly.
Endless Horizon: http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/verdegym
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 21, 2003 16:26
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I sorta know what you mean. Poor Artimis hasn't been doing so well lately, until this tournament. Sorry she creamed you, but I think you beat me the last time...or the time before. ^__^' Well, at least the change of the hrimfaxi's to dark helps you some. >__< Not me! Wait, it was the Forum tourny, the first one when we were both the same level I believe. That's pretty sad...I'm almost afraid to be happy for the current tournament...just think about it. The unluck, cursed SSS winning 3 battles in a row, one against the near invincible Fallen! Hmmmm...DON'T CHECK IT OUT MM! Everything is ok! ^___^' Really though, sometimes stuff like this makes me wonder if something really is wrong.

OH! It isn't just me that was seeing the way our battle log was, right? I think I can read, I think I can read I need new glasses @_@

writer77

Member #4

Oct 21, 2003 19:11
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Actually, the Hrimfaxi's change to dark now hurts me, since Zandrohydromana has Shadow Burner. It's a dark type attack, and since your creature is a dark-type now, combined with the fairly high virtue of Hrimfaxi's, I now have less of a chance to win.... assuming the Hrimfaxi doesn't try to use that confusing spell over and over again, which, because it's a dark attack now, that'd probably actually help me... unless the Hrimfaxi get's lucky, in which case I'll probably kill myself, like in the battle against you in this tourney.

And the one time I beat you was because your AI was so messed up and Artimis was set to use the confusing spell, which failed miserably because of the new Dark type-ed-ness to that attack, and by the time it switched to Icemane, you was out of MP.... which isn't all that good for a Hrimfaxi. I think the reason your AI wasn't right was because of a power outage... and you couldn't get on the 'net to change it.... or somethin' to that effect.
  "It looks like I'm going to die as I have lived.... completely surrounded by morons!"
  -Bl. Mage
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 21, 2003 21:39

Sorry about that. I thought and still think that there might have been another time that you beat me...I coulda swore that I didn't even have it set to confuse at all, or just once, but I can't change that now. About the type changing I don't know what I was thinking, but I'll try to explain it anyway. I was just thinking about how light is good against dark, and now that I'm dark I've lost that advantage. However, I just forgot that it made all of your dark attacks less effective as well. >_< It's only Tuesday and it already feels like a Friday. Maybe it had to do something with the fact that I worked all weekend since I have over 40 pounds of homework. *sigh* Ow. I'm going to be all decreped and hunched over when I'm old...or sooner at this rate.

MintMan

Member #1

Oct 23, 2003 12:37
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, turning Hrim' dark was a major suckage. That depoured the 'Hogg so much. Before, they had a nice diconomy going with Light and Dark chasing each other around, but now.... feh.

The big problem is that aside from Fox McBlur and Schreken, there are no low-virtue monsters of high level, and those two a Dragon could usually take on anyway. Oh, the problems! The sheer number of Dark Elementals in BD, too, does not make for happy Nidhogg fun

Hrim'... magic points not good? You on crack, boy? Hrim' has mad magic -- more than a 'Hogg of its level. I think it just goes through it more with its more costly spells...
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 23, 2003 15:20

Exactly MM! Isn't that what we've been saying all along? *cough* Maybe not. Anyway, Dark Magic = EVOL! The curse of Artimis has returned, and she has fallen (not the monoceros ^_~) to another hrimfaxi because of confusion! How unlucky is that? It only took 2 maniacs too, and she'd run out of MP. Apart from that I think this is the best tournament that I've ever had. Wow...*rereads* I think I may have actually won... BJ beat VoP? *thinks of Point of View backwards* High five dude! *whoosh* Uhhh...I think I may have damaged my computer....

Evenfall

Member #32

Oct 24, 2003 2:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

*whines* They're ganging up against me. I feel unloved. *sniffle-snivel-whine-rant-rave-complain-other grossly immature and annoying actions*

Wait... I better not keep that going, for fear of someone trying to console my supposedly hurt feelings. The "consolation" is the annoying part. Knowing Chae at the very least. Gah, but Maniac is a nasty little thing, and apparently I ought to just run in Impaling when it comes to high-level Tatzelwurms. That was my first battle against Schrecken, pretty good one too.

Mrr... good tourney. Seemingly third overall. Good job to you all, and I better look into more strategy next go-around. Gah, useless familiar. *tries to hug Fallen, who snorts and tries to kick her in the face*

I'm like your typical ghetto punk. I'm all brawn and no brains. Arcane/Virtue, who needs that? I got no magical ability, and I just wanna Impale the crap out of things. *grin* All Strength, buddy. *shrug*

Actually, I think I'm more than that, but I'm too damn lazy to study my stats. So I'm the highest leveled 'ceros and the reversed point-of-view (I absolutely love that observance, Sassy). Good deal. *shrug-grin*
When in doubt... chase butterflies... ooh... *runs after a tractor trailer that speeds by* Whee!

Battling Dragon's Vision of Paradise

RE League's Comet Tail
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 24, 2003 16:41

On Oct 24, 2003 2:20, Evenfall said:

*whines* They're ganging up against me. I feel unloved. *sniffle-snivel-whine-rant-rave-complain-other grossly immature and annoying actions*

So I'm the highest leveled 'ceros and the reversed point-of-view (I absolutely love that observance, Sassy). Good deal. *shrug-grin*

Lol You're right in saying to ignore the unloved thing. >_< You know very well that you're very loved here. No more coments on that please. If my sister ever actually took care of you 'ceros it'd probably still be stronger than Artimis. She'd passed me up at one point in time, but I didn't let that last for long. Big sisters are supposed to be bigger an better, right? Well I better be careful, because the real problem is her getting taller than me. I'm not more than 4 inches taller than her and she comes up to the bridge of my glasses, without shoes! People already think we're twins too. About the observance thing and PoV and VoP, it was just because of how MM abbreviated it. It just triggered my brain because I always have to take these evil notes on every single story in my English class, and we always have to write the point of view, so I get lazy and just write PoV. That's a lot of PoV's since we only go through about 2 to 3 stories a week.

Yay! I really did win...and if brought me up from about 25th place to 5th! That's insane, like elite guy RE member insane! ^__^' That's a pretty weird annalogy. Oh! One more weird thing have I. Was Artimis supposed to get ferry? (YAY! level 16 ^.^) I know that monoceroses get it, but I never thought that hrimfaxis would. I should have checked on Apostle first, but I'm not that smart, so I'll go check now. Later all ^_~

EDIT: Sorry, Artimis is supposed to get ferry, and that's not all. I called NightChild Apostle. >< It really is a Friday, isn't it?

[Editted by SailorSassyStar on Oct 24, 2003 16:48]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 24, 2003 21:43

Whee! I'm being spoken of! And best of all, by teh phoxy wemons!

Yeah, that tourny was pretty good... Waitaminute, it sucked hard and totally discombobulated any sense. For starters, why was I able to beat a level 17 Hrimfaxi (Ice's) but got beat by the lv 16 Hrim' of Sx3 when they both did the same thing (i think)? I mean, I know there's the hole luck thing and all, but the luck shoulda been greater in my favor 'gainst the lower leveled night-mare. And second... there never was a second Things just seem more important when you say there are.

Really, tho', the Schreaken/Vision battle wasn't really that interesting. Sorta like an ep' of DBZ.
  "I shall defeat you!"
  "You will be the one defeated!"
  "RRRRAAAAAAAA!" *powers up*
  "RRRRAAA-choopy!" *powers up, too*
  *attack, attack*attack,attack*attack, attack*attack, someone dies*
  I mean, isn't that about as bland as battles get? *remembers early battles of miss-o-rific 'tachi 'gainst unkillable 'hogg egg* ... Nevermind.

And, just because I cannot let it go unsaid:
  On Oct 23, 2003 15:20, SailorSassyStar said:
BJ beat VoP

Yeah... That sounds... so not right... I don't think my name should be referenced by initial again... ever.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

ShadowDemon_Tsuya

Member #131

Oct 25, 2003 12:00

On Oct 23, 2003 12:37, MintMan said:

Hrim'... magic points not good? You on crack, boy? Hrim' has mad magic -- more than a 'Hogg of its level. I think it just goes through it more with its more costly spells...

I'll just assume that you were talkin' to me. I meant that it wasn't good for a Hrimfaxi to run out of MP, since they have stinky attack. Not that their MP was bad.

I've looked through all the people that I could possibly fight, but none seem to care about accepting my challenges. LE never accepted my challenge, so I couldn't fight Fox McBlur. I tried challengin' Six_Grey too, because I wanted vengeance against Llorac, but no response from him neither. (For those who don't know, Llorac did give me my first lost... which I ramble on about a lot) And MG never accepts my challenges... but I don't blame him. I mean, he's the only creature that Shadow Burner worked against actually... although it almost worked against VoP, except that Fallen got two attacks in a row.... twice. Well, I guess someone has to be the pathetic loser at all of the tournaments.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Oct 25, 2003 18:31

Well, yeah, Writer77, of course I'm not gonna purposely take a beating from your 'Hogg. I mean, that tournament should you just why I never accept 'em. Two burners: dead. That's it. Gee, I sure could combat that with... um... the reek of my festering corpse? Yeah.
writer77

Member #4

Oct 25, 2003 21:13

I said I didn't blame you for not fighting me.

Although I wish you would. Man, I would be in experience city if you accepted every challenge I gave you. (If there is a such thing as experience city, that is.) I wish their was someone realllly stupid with a Tatzelwurm at about level 17....
  -Bl. Mage
Lugia7777

Member #79

Oct 26, 2003 4:31
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

While I'm sure that the chances of encountering such person is rare, I believe that you'll eventually find an idiot who'll have a Level 17 Tatzelwurm. Anyway, this may sound old, considering that it took place in September, I think, but I didn't really know that Hrimfaxis can beat the crap out of Monoceroses?! Oh well, I guess it's luck, that's all, that gave me the win against DoomStar.

Man, someone challenge me or something! I beg of you! I seriously need the experience.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 27, 2003 18:05

Hey, hrims can't beat the crap out of monceroses unless they just sit there. What they do is make them hurt themselves. (:< I'd challenge you, but that'd just be stupid. You'd probably beat me.
  Hey Writer, I guess you know what it felt like to me when I kept on challenging you. >__<
  Gobbo, I don't even want to know what I did wrong with abbreviating your name...to me when you turn it sideways it looks like a dude with sunglasses and a funny smile...I promise I won't do it again. As for me beating you and Ice not, that's usually me. I don't know why...but...at least you probably still got more xp from winning that battle than against me

writer77

Member #4

Oct 27, 2003 18:23

Hmmm.... one of my previous posts is showing up as being made by "ShadowDemon_Tsuya." The one where I quoted Mintman. I could've swore that I made that post under writer77, but because my brother (Who is ShadowDemon_Tsuya) leaves his cookies in the computer, I may have forgotten to delete his name and pass from the boxes. I just wanted to point that out to avoid confusion.... and in case it turns out it actually is a bug.
  -Bl. Mage
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Oct 28, 2003 16:00

Haha I was wondering about that. I don't have that problem anymore because my sister never comes to RE anymore. U_U Anyway, I had a question about the next tournament and I think somebody mentioned it here. MM, could you move the November6 up? Even just a couple of days would be perfect. Otherwise Fallen isn't going to be able to battle anybody, and that's no fun. I don't wanna be pushing my luck, but it'd be interesting to have a rematch between Fallen and Artimis. Poor Artimis probably doesn't agree, but we need the Xp and I don't wanna challenge her for real 'cause I just have a feeling that I'd lose terribly if I did.

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 24, 2024 3:53 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022