Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 19, 2024 15:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Rook!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Sep 27, 2003 6:20
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Wanna battle?
  May not get back to you in a while though.

MM the chimaera isn't going to well I may not be able too finish it
mmm..poison pie
  mmm..SPAM pie
  Huh? where am I oh!
  The Dweomermaster who would call forth a mighty flood best be sure he knows how to swim.

The secret book of Cadwallon the druid.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 27, 2003 8:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hurray! Then maybe I'll (or Ems) be able to make it 'stead. Sure, there's like eight monsters I'd like to make before it, but still- er... stuff? Yeah, stuff works.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Rook

Member #112

Sep 27, 2003 15:53
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Noooo way, man! I don't wanna lose no valor! Hit lv. 7 and then Ill fight you.
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 27, 2003 20:25

If you dun wanna loose valor, then reverse the challenge order, id est have the lower guy challenge the higher of you so that no valor is lost (you can only lose valor when you are challenging, not accepting).

You know, there is another, more convinient way to challenge people not through the message board. You can actually use the challenge feature.

Chimera? Me? Hardly, Gobbo. And you are having difficulty, oh well. Your reserve ends in four months, and someone else can vie to make it if they want. Nobody gets hurts... except that guy I beat within an inch of his life.
Blade

Member #99

Sep 28, 2003 21:35

I'm not gonna do it anymore I just don't have the skill & the two heads and stuff is also a bit hard.

Rook I cant fight you anyway I will wait to lvl up though.
mmm..poison pie
  mmm..SPAM pie
  Huh? where am I oh!
  The Dweomermaster who would call forth a mighty flood best be sure he knows how to swim.

The secret book of Cadwallon the druid.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 19, 2024 15:16 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022