Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 8:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: hatch

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
dragonmonk

Member #129

Sep 26, 2003 13:06
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

what level do nidhogg eggs hatch?
dragonmonk
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 26, 2003 15:28
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Will knowing make it hatch any faster?

Wait and fight out for your self. I do not understand why everyone is so paranoid about hatching their egg. What ever happened to the magic of mystery in a game? Do not people want to find things out for themselves any more or have we as a gaming society been reduced to playing out sequences from our strategy guides, more of watching out our games instead of playing them.

Bah! Bah I say!

That, and the level changes, so there can be no real answer.
LinkMaster

Member #48

Sep 27, 2003 1:14

Here here. I think a lot of video games actually are incouraging you to use a guide. Some of them are created so hard that if you are not patient you will jump right to a guide.
Triforce
MadGoblin

Member #2

Sep 27, 2003 8:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

What? Don't make me laugh. They don't make games difficult any more (sans the RE/survival horror variety types).

Man, guides were made for 8 bit RPGs. Hydlide, now there was a game that needed a guide, pretty much for the fact that it was impossibly stupid! And let's not forget any FF<7. Play the game for two weeks straight and they mock you with "Now your quest truly begins!" Urge to kill... rising...
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 27, 2003 8:15
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Unfortunately these days its too easy for me to get tempted to go to gamefaqs for help. I try to play out the game first, then when I don't see anything more to do I look at the faqs/walkthroughs. Saves me money from buying guides.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Sep 27, 2003 15:09
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Gone, alas, are the days of Paper Mario, whence I got a guide for solely the purpose of retrieving all the Star Pieces.

Hey MintMan, is it possible for me to change my free relic, I was...not reading. I thinks the Light-type attack will suit me better vs. Hrimfaxers, er...*notices SSS and runs*

I don't know about FF7, I'm waiting for Crystal Chronicles.
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
dragonmonk

Member #129

Oct 2, 2003 18:56

On Sep 26, 2003 15:28, MintMan said:

Will knowing make it hatch any faster?

Do not people want to find things out for themselves any more or have we as a gaming society been reduced to playing out sequences from our strategy guides, more of watching out our games instead of playing them.

Bah! Bah I say!

That, and the level changes, so there can be no real answer.

Hey MM it is find not fight. =i ask to know if i should battle for knowledge in battle tacticks or expirience. if it is a low hatch level- knowledge, high level- expirience.

dragonmonk

[Editted by dragonmonk on Oct 17, 2003 20:22]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 8:06 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022