Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 17, 2024 20:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Forums Problem

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Blade

Member #99

Sep 22, 2003 6:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

MM you know that post by menam-master in RE classic I was at a friends house and I added a reply to it & it came up & stayed there fine.
  Rook even replied to it but now my post & Rook's post are gone(on my home pc)Is this meant to happen or what? (I did the post on Sep 21)
mmm..poison pie
  mmm..SPAM pie
  Huh? where am I oh!
  The Dweomermaster who would call forth a mighty flood best be sure he knows how to swim.

The secret book of Cadwallon the druid.

I just noticed this the Signature I created for that post is on this post weird huh?

[Editted by Blade on Sep 22, 2003 6:07]
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 22, 2003 13:13
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, I do not know why you posted that here, but....

I deleted them. I have done it to you before. I do it to anyone who makes a meaningless, worthless, or otherwise stupid post.

I am not letting this place turn into Karp Park Jr.
Rook

Member #112

Sep 22, 2003 17:24
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm trying to add another stupid post, but it says I was the last one to respond and I don't know if it's delete worthy or not
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.
Blade

Member #99

Sep 22, 2003 22:39

MM in future notify me if you delete any of mine so I am not left wondering.
mmm..poison pie
  mmm..SPAM pie
  Huh? where am I oh!
  The Dweomermaster who would call forth a mighty flood best be sure he knows how to swim.

The secret book of Cadwallon the druid.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 17, 2024 20:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022