Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 2:39 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Relicky

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Kamakami

Member #64

Sep 10, 2003 17:04
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hiya! I've been away for a bit... I just checked in on a tournament I was in... I didn't win. V_V Sneasel is awesome-ly bad.... Poor Sneasel! (stupid Nidhoggs..)
  But forget that.
  I want to ask a question about the Relics!
  Did we all get the same one, or were they different. Were some rare? What was the rarest if they were?
  Ok, that was more than one question.
  I think that was all I had to say.
  And accourding to my calculations--I haven't updated Domon's line in eternity+12. Yay!
  (note: anyone who calls me my nickname wins 8000 free minutes at the internet cafe down the street from the Winner Hotel.)
  not really.

These hands of mine glow and ROAR!
  They tell me to defeat you, so here I go!
  Take this!
  My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow!
  Shining Finger!!!!
  *this may be incorrect
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 10, 2003 18:46
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I'm guessing we all got the Wyrdwater relic. That's the only one that has been known to exist in bd so far.
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 10, 2003 22:56
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, that is the award for winning the tournament, not something that everyone gets. Well, every one gets points and XP, but winners get an exceptional amount.

The tournament also is not technically over. It is still listed under current tournaments. You have to wait until midnight comes... and then forty minutes.... and then you will be able to see what the results of the tournament was (listed after all of the battle logs... I should really put that on top). It will tell you about getting your relics.

Should there be a tie, all winners would get the relic. And why would a relic be given that was not even listed? Like a less-powerful version of it or something? That would not be quite right.

How are those Wyrd's Waters working anyway? Anyone use them yet? I have some more relics on the way pretty soon, but largely for lower-level accounts. They will be things that alter what type your normal attack is (to a phenotype and for only that battle). You will only be able to win them from tournaments restricted to monsters of the elements it grants.
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Sep 11, 2003 14:38
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Not yet, I wanna use them on a battle that I know I'm gonna get as much experience as possible.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 2:39 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022