Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 14:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Woohoo!

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
NuoTrainer

Member #33

Sep 9, 2003 23:05
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I won the tournament I was in! ^^
  My creature, after more than a year as an egg, finally hatched!
  Anyway, now there aren't any more left to join - when d'you suppose the next ones will start?
Anta ga otosh'ta no wa Kin no Ono ka na?
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 9, 2003 23:16
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Man, you have been around for an entire year? *looks* Wow, thirty-eight battles, too. That is a long time to be stuck an egg. Huh, your valour ain't bad, either. I would think you would be higher than that, but I guess not. Glad ya hatched!

Now that you are level eight, you can join one of the up-coming tournaments for the higher-leveled folk, all of which will be giving Wyrd's Water. I typically make these things in waves. The biggest problem is trying to think of a name and something to say for them in the description. Feh, I really need to get restrictions working so that I can make these things a little more varied

EDIT: And no wonder you are only level eight after a year! Look at your battle strategy: shell once, then attack -- not Bounce -- like mad! I mean, you deserve to lose if you are attacking instead of using your offensive spell, man! I can forgive you if that battle log is from before you had bounce, but I find that hard to believe since it would mean that you had not battled for three whole levels.

[Editted by MintMan on Sep 10, 2003 13:37]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 14:29 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022