Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 25, 2024 7:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Tournament Problem

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Ash10

Member #3

Aug 24, 2003 10:03
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, it seems to get really messed up when I have 2 creatures. Like, it says I can't signup for one of the tournaments because I do not meet the level requirements, which I do, because it is trying to get my lvl 22 creature. You got to work on making it easier for the AI to, cause I randomly get different creatures on mine AI.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 24, 2003 15:42
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, it is not random creatures; it is whichever creature you have just signed into a tournament or is currently engaged in one. Otherwise, it just uses your default, active familiar.

And I dunno about the level-requirement thing. I think it could just be trying to sign up two creature for tournaments at the same time. You cannot overlap your tournaments with your creatures. They still run off of the same data file, which there is only one of, so if you are signed up for the Geezer's tournament, you will not be able to join any tourneys that cross its path.

The AI I shall admit really sucks. I just cannot find any other way to do it for the moment. I am thinking that I may give the default AI, and then seperate default AIs for each tournament you are taking part in; that way, your other familiars will not get all jumbled up.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 25, 2003 17:19
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Hey what in RE happened to the Greater Prime?...Did Silver Terror massacre my poor Jupiter-er, Wind-elemental familiar and that's where it all ended?
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 26, 2003 10:34
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Um, no. Tournaments are canceled unless they have at least three participants in them. Greater had only two, so was canceled.

Yeah, I need to put it back up with a further start date, allowing the few people that level to find and get in on it. Maybe extending the availability down from your level will get some people in on it.
Sharkbites

Member #90

Sep 2, 2003 23:16
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Mintman, what happens when they pass the level range in a tournament while it's in progress? There's a member in the Begginer tournament 1-4 and he got level 5 o-o.
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^, #90
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 3, 2003 1:40

If you do not manually remove your creature to allow others to enter that particular tournament, your familiar will be forced out the next midnight by the tournament script. This can cause a problem when a familiar ups a level on the eve of a booked fight; it will cause a gap to appear in it which someone else could have filled up. Boo
draggy1234

Member #97

Sep 3, 2003 21:15
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, then looks like I'd better be careful with my battles. My nidhogg is lvl 5, one win away from leveling up and participating in the lesser prime tournament.
Zedd

Member #76

Sep 4, 2003 5:02
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Is it just me, or has the Rising tourney stuffed up?
- Zedd i Randir, Lord of the Storm
MintMan

Member #1

Sep 5, 2003 12:37

Thanks for telling me now.... jerk!

No, seriously tho', you are right. Man, I just thought things looked like they were moving slow, but they were stopped dead! And by something stupid, too. They are going back on now, however, although you cannot trust the end dates too well.

Also, the Lesser tourney will have to keep being pushed back until all its participants in the Rising tourney get out.
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

Sep 10, 2003 19:59
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, I hate to sound like a sore loser, but I think something screwy is going on with the "lucky" tournament. If you look at the battle log for DS and myself you'll see that we kept missing. That's not the only thing either. DoomStar should have done much better against a nidhogg, but she didn't. I don't know what's up with this tourney, but I don't like it.

~*SailorSassyStar's VanillaFudge*~

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 25, 2024 7:01 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022