Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 8:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Sorry Sharkbites

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Aug 21, 2003 11:44
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry Sharkbites I've been alittle inactive and have missed both your challenges sorry. I've tried to challenge you, but you'r always in a fight sorry.
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.
Sharkbites

Member #90

Aug 21, 2003 20:20
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah.. don't try challenging me again for a while.. I Sorta erased my account and.. I have to train some more I shouldn't have done that!!!
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^ #90
Rook

Member #112

Aug 21, 2003 21:40
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

So that's why you were level 3 when I searched for you. I was thinkin' you were a level three challenging a level 6 for valor. But when I last checked you were like a level 6. Sio that didn't sound right.

Your file was erased, huh? Mine did that once and I E-mailed Minty and he brought me right back up and rounded me up to the next level and brought my new move up to 100%. But mine was caused by a glitch though.
This post was probably spam. Mmmmm... spam.

[Editted by Rook on Aug 21, 2003 21:42]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 8:25 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022