Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Mar 29, 2024 4:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Problem..?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Sharkbites

Member #90

Aug 16, 2003 12:48
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think there's a problem with the battling system.. my battle started yesterday and the familiars didn't do anything yet.. I know the average is 4 hours but.. It must have been 12 hours already .. Can someone help? So That's the problem =o. *Looks at the virtual pie =P*
~Sharkbites~
  Shark Leader of all Sharks.
  ^.^ #90

[Editted by Sharkbites on Aug 17, 2003 12:23]

[Editted by Sharkbites on Sep 18, 2003 21:21]
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Aug 16, 2003 14:48
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Low-level Battling Dragons battles are always likely to be very long, partly because of the low Speed ratings or something of the sort.

The only exception to this is BD: Tournaments, where all the battles are forced to be completed in one day and therefore your actions are going to be promptly time-proportionalized to fit the Speed ratings of you and your opponent.

...However, I can't give you a complete guarantee. MintMan? Am I correct or did I misread something? (Hey, I'm only human after all)
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 16, 2003 21:35
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, you could be right. But chances are, I screwed up

See, I just did one of those sweeping changes to BD that I like to do every so often. For example, all Nidhoggs are now Draconic type. So nice! It sounds much better than Dragon.
  I also changed all of the statistics in BD to climb smoothly; there are no jumps at form changes anymore.

However, I also had to change the battle script. I cannot actually test it since the directories are all off because of the Crontabs. Let us see if I get 500'd accessing it, tho'.
  *checks*
  Hey, no 500. The error must be someplace else. That is comforting to know. Hmm, I am guessing that somebody has zero speed or defense or virtue or some misbegosh. Let me check that as well.
  *checks*
  Hmm, this might be more of a bugger than I thought to catch. Let me report back in a spell. I do not want to lose all of this that I have already typed.

EDIT: Found and hopefully fixed the problem. I just knew something would go wrong. Apparently, all of your battle stats were set to nothing at all. I fixed that problem; you should start taking actions within an hour or two.
  Everyone who was in battle at the time was affected; fortunately, I planned it at a time when only four people were fighting.
  Good lookin' out, Sharky.
  * gives Sharkbites a virtual pie *

[Editted by MintMan on Aug 17, 2003 1:15]
Rook

Member #112

Aug 17, 2003 14:24
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry I couldn't accept your challenge, Sharky. I've been on vacation for the past week.
Take me on sometime!

[Editted by Rook on Aug 17, 2003 14:25]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Mar 29, 2024 4:57 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022