Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 23, 2024 3:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Hey, MadGobby, how's Raicho comin'?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Aug 1, 2003 20:02
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I heard you were makin' a BD equivelent of a Zapdos. Are you? If so, how much longer until its done?
Take me on sometime!
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 2, 2003 7:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Popple! Dang, yo. Someone force asking 'bout a creature in a new topic? That's odd...

Well, since you're so enthusiastic (or such a post-whore. either one, really), I'll give you all (one) the skimmy:

The Nippon Rook of Lightning has:
  • All forms planned out.
  • All spells/attacks designated.
  • All skills assigned.
  • ... and no time to make it...

Agh! Between trying to maintain all my regular site stuff and comic plus work, I have found little time for working on a new creature (even though I was suppose to do this at the churning out Garm) despite the fact that they turn out sooooo ugly.

Well, I suppose if I were to get some type of slow drip system, like, making one or so pics a day, I could try and have it out by the time I go back to college. That's roughly twenty days.
  ... and I probably still won't even get around to it
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

Ash10

Member #3

Aug 2, 2003 9:04
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Useless....

You can find time. You just are wasting it doing other pointless stuff that you don't realise you do. Like... take showers, or eat. Or sleep.
NOVA Mod Team Leader

Gamers Bar and Grill Executive
Rook

Member #112

Aug 2, 2003 10:37
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I hope you can get it done because that thing looks cooooool!
Take me on sometime!
Lugiatrainer

Member #20

Aug 2, 2003 22:54
Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On Aug 2, 2003 9:04, Ash10 said:

You can find time. You just are wasting it doing other pointless stuff that you don't realise you do. Like... take showers, or eat. Or sleep.

I suggest dropping showers and sleep, don't skip eating or you'll slip into unconsiousness and die from your own BO.

Either that, or train yourself to not only sleep walk, but sleep snack!

[Editted by Lugiatrainer on Aug 2, 2003 10:56]
MadGoblin

Member #2

Aug 3, 2003 10:22
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I think my sub-conscious is way ahead of you on that one, which oddly explains what happened to that year's supply of Peeps I had.

... and why I gained 100 lbs...

... and why I exploded...

[Editted by MadGoblin on Aug 3, 2003 10:31]
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 23, 2024 3:04 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022