Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 24, 2024 21:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Shock! Hydra

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
MintMan

Member #1

Aug 8, 2003 2:24
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Whew, I just looked and thought that tourneys were buggered again, but apparently, they work. Sure, they are too hyper-accelerated for anyone's good, but they work regardless. I just need to slow them down, wait for the processor to finish, and then open some quick forum tourneys! Huzzah!

Shrimp Munchies Poppler Tacos -- whatever it is, I ain't a part of it (I know what it is supposed to be; my version is just funnier). In fact, I have never been a part of any tournament... ever!

And these actually can take place in one day. You forget that BD utilizes the power of Don't-Need-To-Be-There-To-Battle-ability. You can sign up for a tourney and return two weeks later when it is over; it progresses without a concern for whether you wanted to do anything or not.

This is the closest to auto-accept battles that you are gonna get, people
Lugia7777

Member #79

Aug 8, 2003 14:47
Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Cool. Heh, SMPT... Actually, the original name is better.

*hears a low growl coming from MintMan*

OK, your version is fine too.

Really? You didn't participate in any tourneys? For shame! And to think that I could've dug up a battle log between you and CHaR... Awww, you ruined my dream!!!!!

Anyway, that tourney thing for BD is a very good idea. Keep up the good work!
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1  2 
Apr 24, 2024 21:36 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022