Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 24:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Anyone wanna take on a lvl 5 Tatzelwurm?

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Rook

Member #112

Jul 27, 2003 22:28
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

I hav a level 5 tatzelwurm kitten. And unlike a lot of people, I actually check my E-Mail Every Day or so. If you wanna take me on search for me. My familiar's name is Koumori if you wanna know.
Take me on sometime!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 28, 2003 9:15
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Well, you could put yourself on the battle board or something to make yourself easier to fight.

That, or edit your profile to include your Battling Dragons account, allowing people to reach the Challenge link just by viewing this post. See the shiny Nidhogg head at the top of my post? That takes you to a member's BD Account.
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 28, 2003 16:29
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Perfect! I have a lvl 5 nidhogg!
Rook

Member #112

Jul 30, 2003 11:58
E-Mail Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Sorry, Draggy. Koumori doesn't go down easily. Anyone wanna take on a level 5 1/2?
Take me on sometime!
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 30, 2003 17:07
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It's still pretty much a lvl 5. And that's annoying, missing two times out of what, three?
Rook

Member #112

Jul 30, 2003 20:04

Yeah, that sucks. But not when you're the one the attack is aimed at! If your dude was evadin' my guy's attacks, you'd love it.:D
Take me on sometime!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 31, 2003 24:08
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

It makes sense, actually, Drag.

See, Tatzelwurms have pretty decent Agility and Strike. Eggs are notorious for both low Strike and Agility. Such a combination leads toward a good average of missing your opponent. Those Frightens that were peppered in also did you much ill.

Maybe next time you fight a Tatzelwurm, throw in one Shell at the beginning to ward off some of the damage that will accumulate; you cannot miss with those.
Rook

Member #112

Jul 31, 2003 12:05

I picked the Tatzelwurm because it wasn't super evil, like the Nidhogg. And it looked cool. And you kinda expect dragon things to attack humans. Any chance of making more cool but not evil monsters?
Take me on sometime!
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 31, 2003 14:06

Makes sense. I kinda think that all eggs can do is roll around, which probably explains why their agility and strike are low.
MadGoblin

Member #2

Jul 31, 2003 21:19

Cool and non-evil? Well, the Raicho, bird of thunder and divine warding, should be coming out in all its taciturn, rabbit-footed glory soon. It's not evil and sorta a cool monster, I guess. I don't really know what qualifies as "cool." I mean, I think its cool, but, then again, I think the same about They Might Be Giants, who rock!

... and by "soon", I mean when I no longer have a job.
Lair of Mad Goblin - Why be sane?

MintMan

Member #1

Aug 1, 2003 24:33

Non-evil, eh? Let me check my shedule.

Dark creatures are a major problem; even Hrim went dark. Bah! That really screwed up the mix.
  Next, I have to redraw Hrimfaxi, but after that, I am making the Bennu of Egyptian myth. That is a nice, Phoenix-esque monster, so it is all good. I am still weighing what should come next. I like the Hippocampus, but another Horse? and Water monster so soon after the Hydra?

There are also possibilities for the Hippogriff, which is about as far from evil as you can get, and the Leucrotta, but that thing is sort of wicked. The Salamander is doing pretty well on the votes; perhaps it could find a home here.
Rook

Member #112

Aug 1, 2003 13:24

Cool. OK I'm about 1 win from lvl six. Woohoo! I made top 100! (when not sorted by mod pts. everything else, yeah)
Take me on sometime!
Blade

Member #99

Aug 12, 2003 4:15

As to this Tatzelwurm stuff anyone wanna fight my lvl5 Tatzelwurm

Hey Draggy1234 didn't I fight u & win?
Blade Lord of the Sword
draggy1234

Member #97

Aug 22, 2003 21:13

Maybe. If you did, I don't remember.
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 24:05 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022