Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 1:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: Close Battles

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 18, 2003 22:30
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Are many bd fights close? I'm curious because in my last fight against a lvl 3 tatzelwurm, I won with only 2 hp left. Whew!
MintMan

Member #1

Jul 20, 2003 20:43
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Battles get close a lot, in fact. Typically when confusion or evasion/Kamaitachi is involved.

Gobbo has been in some pickles. He would get down to the point in which one blow would mean his end, and BAM! evasion pulls through, allowing him to deliver the fatal blow.

Confusion has messed up Night Child at times when up against other Hrims. Normally, I would have the upperhand up until what should be the end, but instead, I keep hitting myself and the enemy me, and it keeps happening, too, until the battle gets really down to the wire.

Tatzelwurm, eh? Well, with Bounce, you won't have those problems against them again.
draggy1234

Member #97

Jul 21, 2003 18:25
Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Yeah, now I just have to find at least one who'll accept my challenge.

I actually got to look at my battle log before my final hit, and I was hoping that I got to go instead of my enemy going twice. The turns were going something like: enemy twice, me once, enemy twice, me once, enemy once, me once, etc... Geez, that kept some suspense in store. Well finally I got bounce, so things should be better now.
LieutenantEagle

Member #27

Jul 29, 2003 2:32
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Luckier for you than others, my friend. I have a LV17 Kamaitachi, and in these dark days it seems as though only Ice-elementalists are interested in assaulting a poor servant of Wind. Hm.

Get a nice website and join REL. Even if I felt like it, I can really tell you no more than "I know kung fu." Well, several others as well, but in general, it's all the same.

MintMan, if you're reading this and saying SPAM:

Seek the Sword-that-was-Broken,
  In Imladris it dwells.
  There shall be Counsels taken,
  Stronger than Morgul-spells,
  There shall be shown a token,
  That Doom is near at hand,
  For Isildur's Bane shall waken,
  And the Halfling forth shall stand. (Halfling, or Hobbit, whatever)
LieutenantEagle

President of the SMFC
  Super Mario Fan Club
  -------------------------
  Did you know that if you put all the economics teachers in the world you would still not come to a definite conclusion?
<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 1:41 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022