Planetfall BWEND
Planetfall BWRELEND
HomeRELENDREF
HomeBDREF
SABDREF
Planetfall Planetfall SABD
It's To-Po!

Site Games Miscellaneous /
Apr 20, 2024 8:28 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Forums :: Battling Dragons :: On Wide, Swift Wings the Dark Dragon...

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
MintMan

Member #1

May 16, 2003 2:46
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Shadow Aura Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

On wide, swift wings the dark dragons carries corpses.
  Now she sinks down....

Boo-yah! Niddy finally got the redraw all done, and here is the full-on explaination (although it is kinda unnecessary for 'Hogg, so I added some surprises along the way).
  It sucked, too, 'cause my disk went corrupt when saving the new Bicker picture... twice. I even checked to make sure the save went okay, but it still buggered on upload, forcing me to re-scan it all. Oh well, here it is:

Egg
   Shell - Raises Defense by 20%
   Bounce - Draconic Attack, 20 Power

Hatchling
   Bite - Draconic Attack, 30 Power
   Swift Wing - Raises Speed by 25%
   Shadow Burner AKA Now Nid' Owns All - Dark Magic, 35 Power

Drake
   Tear - Draconic Attack, 40 Power (yes, this is "tear" as in "tear to bits," not "tear" as in what comes from your eyes when crying -- I hope that helped someone)
   Dark Wing - Raises Speed by 35%
  - OR -
   Bicker - Lowers Enemy Arcane and Virtue by 20% (requires 40 or less Valor to be obtained)
   Shadow Blast - Strongest Shadow or any Magic, 50 Power

Yes, you saw right. 'Hogg has four spells in its final form. Swift Wing and Bicker (the new spell) alternate depending on the Valor of Nidhogg. Other creatures will obtain final-form alternating spells in the future (most of them are supposed to operate on alignment in the RPG, but Valor is just a lot easier).
  So, since this system was not implemented back when Drakes were becoming all the rage, anyone who has a Nidhogg and less than forty Valor (or had forty when they were level twenty) can feel free to ask for Bicker; I shall not force it upon you.

Oh yeah, if you are wondering why summer is here and updates are not, they actually are, but I have been putting a bulk of them into BD Future. Luckily, I have advanced in it quite a bit, so you might see it really soon... and I am actually serious

Here are some handy links just in case some n00b wants me to "make other posts with the familars attacks listed on thim". That, or you patrons just want to look for some reason without having to dig. I changed some of the attacks recently, so... yeah.

Monoceros / Kamaitachi
  Basilisk
  Tatzelwurm
  Jabberwock / Cwn Annwn

[Editted by MintMan on May 16, 2003 8:01]
Cheetarius

Member #10

May 16, 2003 15:21
Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons Endless Night's Dream R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

Oh, *drool*. I went back to look at the Tatzelwurm piccies, and remembered just how much I want one of those. It's next in line after Pyrus. I'll have to think of a decent name.
- Cheetarius, Saphire Leader
SailorSassyStar

Member #19

May 18, 2003 10:33
E-Mail Web Site Master Account Battling Dragons R.E. League Reply w/ Quote Edit Post

MM finally finished drawing our favorite purple dragon! It's awesome, not that you need me to tell you that. Now for some shiny new hrimfaxi pictures... *looks at old pictures* I never realized how gruesome some of those final forms could be. They look like they could easily eat my poor little hrimfaxi alive. *notices glowing eyes in the dark* Artimis? *runs*
~*SailorSassyStar*~
  VanillaFudge

<- Prev Post   -   Next Post ->
Page:  1 
Apr 20, 2024 8:28 ESTReply | Topic List | Forums List | Edit Profile | Help | Sign Up

Copyright © 1999-2022